Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

About to be 30 soon it's time to step into my destiny. These joints fire

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F08%2Fthe-simpsons-adidas-mccarten-left-handers-rule-ned-flanders-gy8439-release-info-1.jpg
Was thinking bout these too frfr

Thinking about copping this lebron 17 and some air max 270 on those lebron should I go up a half size on those? Well on both of em should I go up

Thinking about copping this lebron 17 and some air max 270 on those lebron should I go up a half size on those? Well on both of em should I go up

Definitely go up on the Bron's. I have a low top pair and I wish I could've gotten a size bigger.
I wanted to hoop in them and my feet said hell nah buddy.

Can't speak on the 270s

Apparently you got lucky in more ways than one lol but FedEx employees have been stealing off whites and Nike have only been offering refunds.

They need to switch up their packaging.

They was supposed to come Friday and didn't come. Then wasn't no move meant on Saturday.I looked on Twitter to see if anyone else was having issues. Then I saw a lot ppl was saying that FedEx employees was stealing they shoes. So at that point, I chalked it up as an L and was ready for my refund lol. Then they magically appeared. They definitely need to stop wit the Nike tape

Back