Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Got the rest of my SIA orders couple weeks ago...

The 'Sporty Thievez' Vulture SK8 joints are butter, which is a joke on the Dunk 'Pigeons', hence the bird sh!t instead of a pigeon on the left and dead Vulture on the right sneaker...

The materials are at maximum levels... Premium natural leather, quilted heel and amazing stitch patterns... The detail is crazy, theres even a Vulture head on the heel snap button...

ldohMe.jpg

kbxy4y.jpg

1hTKLQ.jpg

hEAbJs.jpg

Peep the stash pockets too haha and the leather insoles...

sZYe82.jpg

Then the SIA Chicken n Broccoli runners...

snKE6e.jpg

I really only wear Jordan's and Nike's now. I don't even try to do that on purpose. Other shoes just look too busy to me. I don't have a really loud fashion sense either and Jordan's don't tend to be real out there with their styles and colorways. Nike can get wild and look busy sometimes but I can always find a pair of something that looks more conservative.

I always wondered do guys buy women shoes cause of the colorways. Cause I saw some I liked a while ago and was mad that they didn't come in men's

I remember back in tha day I was at a Foot Locker looking at all these dope ass color ways and asked tha store clerk for an 11...she was like “In women’s??” I looked like “Nah....” then I saw I was in front of tha women’s section lol

Not long after I found out you can go up like 1 1/2 sizes on women’s shoes and that’s men’s sizes lol...I still haven’t bought any in my life tho

Back