Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

One of my few posts in this thread was me bragging about how I stay hitting on SNKRS. I haven't hit since. Smh. I have been copping on the Nike site for their just arrived drops tho.

Copped these off of StockX. Waiting for them to ship. Might stick with the "Cmft" line since it's impossible to get any OGs at a decent price

I refuse to go over $100 on resale I'm not that pressed at all.

Air-Jordan-1-Zoom-CMFT-Stadium-Green-CT0978-300-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Copped these off of StockX. Waiting for them to ship. Might stick with the "Cmft" line since it's impossible to get any OGs at a decent price

I refuse to go over $100 on resale I'm not that pressed at all.

Air-Jordan-1-Zoom-CMFT-Stadium-Green-CT0978-300-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

How is StockX I’m thinking about copping from them I usually cop straight from retail tho

How is StockX I’m thinking about copping from them I usually cop straight from retail tho

This is my first purchase from stockx but I've been looking at a few pairs for a minute

-You can bid on sneakers like ebay or pay the lowest ask price available.

-prices tend to fluctuate based on the "market". One day a pair might be 250 the next day you come back it's down to 190. There's really no way to tell which way they're going imo. And if there is I'm not that invested to figure it out lol

-They charge for shipping and verification and there's no way to get around either charge. So you're looking at about an extra $20 on top of the resell price.

I get it and understand why they do it but not every shoe needs to be authenticated

I have purchased from them 3 times so far. The last time was super super SUPER fast shipping and that made me so happy. I tend to just buy the sneakers I want instead of bidding because I’m too impatient.

So far so good. I’d buy from them again in the future honestly. The fees can be eh, I’m in New York and my taxes alone were $20, plus the processing fee of like $6 and change, AND the shipping fee they charge.

Back