Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Word up. I’m paying resell for them. But it’s a grail for me so it is what it is
I was going to try to get them only to resell them, but at the time the resell value wasn’t high enough to justify it. It’s gone up now but I probably wouldn’t have gotten them anyway.

I was going to try to get them only to resell them, but at the time the resell value wasn’t high enough to justify it. It’s gone up now but I probably wouldn’t have gotten them anyway.
I feel you. The resell price is ridiculous. But Since the Air Mags are next to impossible to get the Jordan adapts are the next best thing

Those are nice and the 2090s are comfortable and I like the way they feel overall better than the vapor max
I love my vapor max. I bust the string on my fly knit ones I was pissed. I’ll go forward the 270s and 270 reacts too. Those are comfy.

I love my vapor max. I bust the string on my fly knit ones I was pissed. I’ll go forward the 270s and 270 reacts too. Those are comfy.
Do you find the vapor max awkward to walk in at times? It seems they grip the floor and the upper part will move but not the bottom causing me to lose my balance. I got the white and red ones and they both do it. Outside of that they're cool

Do you find the vapor max awkward to walk in at times? It seems they grip the floor and the upper part will move but not the bottom causing me to lose my balance. I got the white and red ones and they both do it. Outside of that they're cool
Yes but only at work on the tile floor. They squeak a lot too since the waxed them floors. I hate it. I don’t wear them to work often.

Back