Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I feel ya. I usually have no probs on the SNKR app when they drop a Jordan that includes baby and kid sizes. That tells me that they have a lot. If you get them right at 9am. Fuck around until 9:15 or 9:30 and your are out of luck. The only ones i miss out on is when them fuckers wanna have a raffle.
I guess those are the ones I’ve been trying, the raffles. It says I’m in line, then I didn’t get them. I be in at exactly the time the screen switches from upcoming to Buy and still don’t get them.

I guess those are the ones I’ve been trying, the raffles. It says I’m in line, then I didn’t get them. I be in at exactly the time the screen switches from upcoming to Buy and still don’t get them.
Do you have all you buying and info saved or do you try to input it after you select your size? It helps to have all that saved. The buy with paypal option has helped me the last few months. Just make sure your adblocker doesn't slow you down. Haven't been in a raffle in a while but if i remember it states that you are in a drawing while general releases say that you are in line.

Do you have all you buying and info saved or do you try to input it after you select your size? It helps to have all that saved. The buy with paypal option has helped me the last few months. Just make sure your adblocker doesn't slow you down. Haven't been in a raffle in a while but if i remember it states that you are in a drawing while general releases say that you are in line.
Yep, got all of that saved, including my size so it goes straight to check out when I select Buy.

I guess we’ll see come 5/30.

Does anyone know if they’ll be sold in stores?

Yep, got all of that saved, including my size so it goes straight to check out when I select Buy.

I guess we’ll see come 5/30.

Does anyone know if they’ll be sold in stores?
I doubt it, every state has their own thing regarding openings. Wouldn't be fair

Is StockX good?

I see some Air Max 95’s on there I want thats sold out everywhere and I never used them before but mannnnnnn I NEED those kicks.

It's solid but there's huge fees for delivery. I've bought kicks from there, whatever it is add $50-$90 on top of the price. I'm in Canada tho so deduct 50% from that $50-90 amount in fees.

I mean my thing is, are the fees shown before you actually buy? Because I don’t want to buy some shit and then they add extra fees after the fact.

Kinda want those Cactus Jack 270s but I won't be disappointed if I fail the raffle the local sneaker boutique is having

Y'all gonna get the socks that look like they've been worn around in the dirt too?

Nah it's the fees for shipping and duties. It depends on where your seller is shipping them from. It could cost $20 it could cost $50 it all varies.
Thanks for clarifying. Shipping is EH but it’s totally worth it.

Back