Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread đź‘ź

I’m annoyed as shit! I ordered the Retro 5 OGs and Footlocker sold out. Caught the last pair in my size on Footaction. Could no longer track my order, getting the run around by email and I check my UPS app today for other shit coming and see something from Footlocker coming Monday

I’m annoyed as shit! I ordered the Retro 5 OGs and Footlocker sold out. Caught the last pair in my size on Footaction. Could no longer track my order, getting the run around by email and I check my UPS app today for other shit coming and see something from Footlocker coming Monday

You sound like me having problems with orders being shipped out. I just got finished with that nightmare. I ordered 3 packages and was supposed to get all my shit last Saturday. One of them packages was a mother's day card that didn't show up until 7-8 days after I ordered it. I still got my orders but I got refunds for them.
None of the shipping companies are do a good job with deliveries. USPS sent one of my packages next door & UPS tried to make me wait until Wednesday for my order.

If your package show up real late ask if you can get a refund & keep the shoes.

i aint bought shit during this outbreak lol

i'ma just wait until things back to normal

I do but not entirely the jackets. Like their sweatshirts and stuff. When I was coming up Starter was GOAT. Brooklyn Knights and FILA too. A young nigga also had Karl Kani, Willie Esco, Schott, FUBU, Clarkes Wallies etc. FUBU started taking off out here closer to the later 90s.
I think you meant British Knights. Those were my shit too.

They dropped some Flints tonight. I missed out. Does anyone know if they got the 3M on them?

It's 2020 and they still makin Js hard to get - Nikehead til Im 6ft deep, but that shit is stupid...

...niggas be waiting wit money in hand to cop and them shits sell out before Future verse come in on "Life Is Good."

But to answer your question, hell nah I-on't know if they got the 3M - I couldn't even get them hoes...

:foh5:

I do but not entirely the jackets. Like their sweatshirts and stuff. When I was coming up Starter was GOAT. Brooklyn Knights and FILA too. A young nigga also had Karl Kani, Willie Esco, Schott, FUBU, Clarkes Wallies etc. FUBU started taking off out here closer to the later 90s.
I think you meant British Knights. Those were my shit too.
Yoooo I wanted some British knights back in the day... I remember they had “BK” on the sides by the ankle, my older cousin told me the BK stood for bummy kids.. She ruined it for me, I never looked at those shoes the same..

It's 2020 and they still makin Js hard to get - Nikehead til Im 6ft deep, but that shit is stupid...

...niggas be waiting wit money in hand to cop and them shits sell out before Future verse come in on "Life Is Good."

But to answer your question, hell nah I-on't know if they got the 3M - I couldn't even get them hoes...

:foh5:
They drop on the 30th. Supposed to be a full run on them so they should be easier to cop. I gotta have these.

They drop on the 30th. Supposed to be a full run on them so they should be easier to cop. I gotta have these.
Them shits still going to sell out in 5 seconds, smh. And I’m pissed cause I been waiting on these for years. Probably my favorite J’s next to the Concords.

Them shits still going to sell out in 5 seconds, smh. And I’m pissed cause I been waiting on these for years. Probably my favorite J’s next to the Concords.
I feel ya. I usually have no probs on the SNKR app when they drop a Jordan that includes baby and kid sizes. That tells me that they have a lot. If you get them right at 9am. Fuck around until 9:15 or 9:30 and your are out of luck. The only ones i miss out on is when them fuckers wanna have a raffle.

Last edited:
Back