ABW Bucks
$103,436,858
Thinkin bout selling my bred 11s, I see they're going for 300 on StockX

TheNightKing

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,699,128
Thinkin bout selling my bred 11s, I see they're going for 300 on StockX
Wait until after they officially release. Probably get a lot more, especially with Christmas coming up.

It’s a risk cause they might go down with more product in the market, but I’m thinking people aren’t rushing to buy them aftermarket because they hope to get them retail. Once they know that option isn’t there, the aftermarket price will go up.

Reactions: Goldie

Goldie

Heavy Is The Head That Holds The Crown
R.I.P NIP
Jan 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$103,436,858
@Goldie but you Vouch for them "StockX" ?
If you don't have a connect, then Stockx is the best option imo. Other than having a connect or being lucky and getting em retail, you got 3 options.

1. Offer Up - You can find the best deals on Offer Up, cuz most mfs on there are probably desperate for money. The cons are, you gotta meet strangers at random spots and if you buy some fakes on accident, once you buy them it's a wrap. You're not gonna find the seller again.

2. Ebay - You can find decent prices, but there's alot of fakes on there. Ebay has a money back policy if you get fakes, but it takes about 2-3 weeks to get your bread back.

3. StockX - You can find good deals if you're patient. The best thing about stockx is you're guaranteed to get authentic shit. The fakes look so real these days, cuz they're made by the same people at the same sweatshop. It's just Nike/Adidas/etc don't buy all the pairs they make, so they have thousands of "unauthorized" shoes that are the exact same shoes it's just nike/etc didn't authorize em. So Stockx helps with shit like that.

The 2 downsides to stockx is the delivery service. It takes 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks to get your shit. You don't see who you're buying from, so the seller can live in fuckin Istanbul and it'll take 2 weeks just for your shoes to reach the stockx headquarters in the states.

I know you didn't ask for the breakdown, but just putting it out there for anybody wondering about the different options.

Maywood

FACTS
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$16,099,364
If you don't have a connect, then Stockx is the best option imo. Other than having a connect or being lucky and getting em retail, you got 3 options.

1. Offer Up - You can find the best deals on Offer Up, cuz most mfs on there are probably desperate for money. The cons are, you gotta meet strangers at random spots and if you buy some fakes on accident, once you buy them it's a wrap. You're not gonna find the seller again.

2. Ebay - You can find decent prices, but there's alot of fakes on there. Ebay has a money back policy if you get fakes, but it takes about 2-3 weeks to get your bread back.

3. StockX - You can find good deals if you're patient. The best thing about stockx is you're guaranteed to get authentic shit. The fakes look so real these days, cuz they're made by the same people at the same sweatshop. It's just Nike/Adidas/etc don't buy all the pairs they make, so they have thousands of "unauthorized" shoes that are the exact same shoes it's just nike/etc didn't authorize em. So Stockx helps with shit like that.

The 2 downsides to stockx is the delivery service. It takes 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks to get your shit. You don't see who you're buying from, so the seller can live in fuckin Istanbul and it'll take 2 weeks just for your shoes to reach the stockx headquarters in the states.

I know you didn't ask for the breakdown, but just putting it out there for anybody wondering about the different options.
Nah Gawd this was perfect ,exactly what I was asking for .Thank You

• Goat

Goldie

R.I.P NIP
Jan 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$103,436,858
I know yall niggas hate yeezys but fuck it, I'm still posting em lol

Yeezy Slate 500s that drop later this week

20191209_122438.jpg

• Goat
Reactions: Sion

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,350,763

What about GOAT ? I just copped the Jordan Maison Chateau Rouge jawns off there for $200

• Goat

Goldie

R.I.P NIP
Jan 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$103,436,858
Upcoming Sneaker Releases

Dec 12th

Yeezy Alien 380

$230

Jordan Bred 11s

Dec 14

$220

Yeezy Slate 500

Dec 14th or 16th

$220

Air Max 90 Loopwheeler

Dec 14th

New Balance 850 No Vacancy Inn

Dec 15

Word....Life

Maaaaan....say WORD?!?!
R.I.P NIP
Same OG
Word...Life
Hotel Nigga
Mar 24, 2018
ABW Bucks
$87,840,106
I’ve run into that issue where I wanna get sooo many different joints that I can’t even begin to get tha number down to at least 3 or 4 smh

Between goat and stockx I got like 40,000,000 worth of shit in carts Lmaooo