Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread đź‘ź

Yessss!! That’s exactly what I need. I have about 41 pairs but I was thinking of building a shelf system in my closet. I need the space on my room.
The boxes are on sale at containerstore.com right now... They rarely go on sale... I just got the other half i need a few days ago...

It’s always a mf with no suggestions that’ll say something.
My suggestion you not gonna wanna read

But those boxes look like they are bigger than the shoe boxes they originally come in and don't really save any space at all

My suggestion you not gonna wanna read

But those boxes look like they are bigger than the shoe boxes they originally come in and don't really save any space at all

you are still missing the point. I know how tf I want my storage to look, you don’t know what my storage looks like now and those boxes work perfect because they’re exactly what I need.

you are still missing the point. I know how tf I want my storage to look, you don’t know what my storage looks like now and those boxes work perfect because they’re exactly what I need.
My suggestion then

You would probably be better making them on your own if the price is a factor

My suggestion then

You would probably be better making them on your own if the price is a factor

I don’t have the time or patience.
Or you going to come build them mfs BOB the Builder?

F5F27D76-E0CB-4D25-B0AD-3FF5B980A6E5.jpeg
I wore the 270 React ENG’s yesterday and I may get another color to work out in beyond my cardio because I don’t want to mess these up. They’re comfortable as fuck. I don’t even need anymore sneakers to work out in since I have a few but don’t judge me.

Going crazy in the lockdown, dog walking sneaks for the day....

IXh7AE.jpg

Yoooooo great minds think alike!! I have the black ones and I ordered those exact ones the velvet brown almost 2 weeks ago but ain't receive em yet (COVID-19 lockdowns slowing shit up). Those are fly, super comfy and unique!

Dope...They are mad comfy, the weigh absolutely nothing too haha

Just got these in the mail yesterday - I ordered them a month ago

View attachment 262689

Daum Ive not worn 90's in ages, I like the colorway... The cord trousers are extra fire though, I need to know where to find them!!! haha

Back