Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Soooo I’ve been like on some pink ish.

I got these in pink since my other ones are Black
0F28E071-D63D-419C-BCE4-9B4D89CAB862.jpeg
These are honestly comfortable. I just purchased some Air Max 270 React ENG’s and I’m dying to see them in person.

B7840E32-EE8B-4F48-81FE-40937FC7F311.png

Cuz she from a different era lolol. I think they're both cute and the colour way is nice. I like the first ones the most and would definitely cop for my girl.

They are superrrrr comfortable. At first I got them in all Black and all of a sudden they came out with the soft pink. No lie, the comfort level is spot on for me.

Not really feeling the color way

I cant think of a lot of outfits to rock it with but hey if you like it I love it.

These gonna be my summer go-to shits. I don't rick shit in the summer really but cut off sweat shorts and tees. And I work from home so it's rare that I'm really doing much out and about that requires real clothes.

slide these shits on and be on my way.

Any recommendations on a shelf for sneaker storage? It has to be able to hold ATLEAST 40-50 boxes or possibly more. I prefer keeping them in their boxes but I’m open to SOME options where they may need to come out the box.

Nothing to go under my bed, I have way too many and I prefer them not under there.

Any recommendations on a shelf for sneaker storage? It has to be able to hold ATLEAST 40-50 boxes or possibly more. I prefer keeping them in their boxes but I’m open to SOME options where they may need to come out the box.

Nothing to go under my bed, I have way too many and I prefer them not under there.
Best purchase I made this year is buying the boxes from container store. Had to get over wanting the original boxes myself but once I did I appreciate just going in the closet and seeing my shoes through the clear fronts...

Best purchase I made this year is buying the boxes from container store. Had to get over wanting the original boxes myself but once I did I appreciate just going in the closet and seeing my shoes through the clear fronts...
I cross posted this on Facebook and now I want something like these to stack together
10BC4FC7-A034-4A8D-BAC5-689E272CC2C4.jpeg
Someone posted this

Back