Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Copped a few pieces during the black Friday sale

Nothing glamorous

Gonna try and post a pair a day

Starting out with these pumas. They are easily the most comfortable shoe I've worn out of the box. Still haven't decided what I'ma do with the laces but the way they are now makes my shoe feel like a glove.

Last edited:
Copped a few pieces during the black Friday sale

Nothing glamorous

Gonna try and post a pair a day

Starting out with these pumas. They are easily the most comfortable shoe I've worn out of the box. Still haven't decided what I'ma do with the laces but the way they are now makes my shoe feel like a glove.

View attachment 202253

Those dope...

I'm surprised by the @AP21 cosign on this post. They look like some shit AP would rock.

i looked for a nice lil while, and idk man, maybe im just not into Travis Scott and this whole fashion designer thing he trying to get in

I will say however, i think it takes more creativity to design this particular silhouette vs the Jordan 1, but im still just kinda meh on it altogether

i think the biggest thing that makes it a hard no for me is the intentional dirt/dingy look on the lowers

i like the toe cap and i like the blue color on the tongue. Is that an ice/gum bottom? I cant tell but i think that is kinda cool

I just said that cuz the kicks you normally drop are super colorful and loud sneakers. Low tops, etc.

The only travis Scott's I fuck with heavy are the 6s I copped last week.

SmartSelect_20191106-185501_YouTube.gif

The multi color air force ones he dropped are cool, but I wouldnt spend what they cost to get em.

Trash but they'll end up on StockX a week after release for like $700 SMMFH
A week? Shit, try the moment they release. Hell, sometimes before.

I tried to cop those blue Off White SB Dunk Low’s this morning and didn’t get them. Ordered the blue and red from the app and the website and got nothing. They were going for $600 on StockX before they were even released.

Must have been a Christmas miracle for me to get the Concord 11’s last year cause I hadn’t been able to get another coveted since from the app.

Buzzing that I managed to cop the Animal Instinct 3's... The build quality seems better than normal and I fckn love most sneakers with gum soles!!! The box is a dope touch too...

diidNQ.jpg

vR0xrJ.jpg

FRCLY7.jpg

oKQ8V0.jpg

T9APqz.jpg

D96D5m.jpg

Buzzing that I managed to cop the Animal Instinct 3's... The build quality seems better than normal and I fckn love most sneakers with gum soles!!! The box is a dope touch too...

diidNQ.jpg

vR0xrJ.jpg

FRCLY7.jpg

oKQ8V0.jpg

T9APqz.jpg

D96D5m.jpg
These are actually still selling at retail on the SNKRS app and at Nike.com. I think these may be in stores too.

These are actually still selling at retail on the SNKRS app and at Nike.com. I think these may be in stores too.

I couldnt cop on my SNKRS app... Im glad they dropped on the Thursday (not saturday) and arnt being hypebeast'd...

If they were really promoted and had a Saturday release, Im pretty sure they would have got the hypebeast treatment...

Back