Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

The first one's are fire. The 2nd and 3rd ones I'd prolly cop and never wear on some collector type shit.

Yall fuck with the Ewings ? I'm looking to cop these:

View attachment 200641View attachment 200642View attachment 200643

Been tryna find the Olympic jawns for years. The second one is a tribute to Big L and the last ones are the EPMD tribute releases.

Thoughts yall ?

I copped tha black and red suede Ewing’s a few years ago...I posted them somewhere in here but I can’t find it...I’ll post a pic of’em when I get back to tha crib

Fellas idk if this is corny or smart but I was looking up some jays went to finish line site and they have the afterpay option. Which is pretty much you don’t got to pay all at once you can do 4 payments or whatever. Now I assume we all usually buy our kicks full price all at once. But I ain’t seeing a problem doing a break down lol

View attachment 200446

Ive used affirm when i buy from flightclub before, same principle

Only thing I hate about ordering shit online is refreshing a page and they fuck around and charge you twice smh now I gotta make phone calls

I think I’m wait till after Christmas to get the 12s tho. I don’t think they gonna sell out if they haven’t already

I got mixed feelings about the zebras rereleasing. They've rereleased the zebras and waverunners about 4 times each.

On one side it's dope everybody is getting a chance to cop, but on the other the exclusivity and value of the shoe is disappearing.

Back