Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Aight, I think I'm done for the rest of the year, I just spent a dumb amount for the bred toe 1's. I spent less than what they're going for on StockX in my size ($500-565) but I spent a grip.

The only shoe I MIGHT still get this year is the bred 11s, but other than that I'ma chill or I'ma end up homeless lol
Those bred 11’s are tough, but I already got the concords so I don’t feel as pressed.

Ordered some kicks off stockx for the first time..... if you dont like waiting a long time to get your shoes dont use stockx. I gotta wait about 2 weeks to get my shit.

I wanna cop em, but I'm waiting to catch a good deal. I cant pay anything more than 500 for some kicks and that's only for kicks I really want. I normally try to stay in the 200-300 range.

I wanna cop em, but I'm waiting to catch a good deal. I cant pay anything more than 500 for some kicks and that's only for kicks I really want. I normally try to stay in the 200-300 range.

They got that dumb ass zipper flat over tha laces bruh?? Cuz that shit look crazy on some 1’s lol

Back