Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I've had every Jordan silhouette from 1-13 except 1 and 2. I never fucked with the 2s and the 1s were always cool to me but outside of the bred colorways I never really fucked with the 1s.

I eventually want a pair but the hype for them mfs skyrocketed and now they run about $1000 each.

Idk about where yall live, but out here the 1s were never one of the most sought after jays. They were always cool, but niggas weren't standing in line for them mfs. The first time I remember seeing hype around a Jordan 1 were the banned joints when Jay and Kanye dropped the Otis video.

I've had every Jordan silhouette from 1-13 except 1 and 2. I never fucked with the 2s and the 1s were always cool to me but outside of the bred colorways I never really fucked with the 1s.

I eventually want a pair but the hype for them mfs skyrocketed and now they run about $1000 each.

Idk about where yall live, but out here the 1s were never one of the most sought after jays. They were always cool, but niggas weren't standing in line for them mfs. The first time I remember seeing hype around a Jordan 1 were the banned joints when Jay and Kanye dropped the Otis video.
I’m with you. I like the 1’s, but they like glorified high top AF1’s to me. I like certain color ways, but I don’t think any of them worth more than $150, even the Off-Whites.

I’m with you. I like the 1’s, but they like glorified high top AF1’s to me. I like certain color ways, but I don’t think any of them worth more than $150, even the Off-Whites.

Not a big fan of the off-whites, dont like them stupid zip ties on them either

I fuck with jordan 1s, they look good in almost any colorway, yea the resale price be ridiculous on some, but they dope to me

img01.jpg

Only pair of 2s i would re cop

What do you think of the limited edition Doernbecher Jordans?

I got a pair of the 1s when they first came out because they looked unique and I liked the back-story about how a kid at the hospital designed them and some of the money went to the hospital charity.

Mine were only worn outside a few times and are still in good shape. Cats be charging insane prices for them on shoe websites now...

Here is a picture of what they look like (this isn't my picture but mine are identical):

Air-Jordan-1-Doernbecher-345204-041-Tongue.png

My favorite DBs are the 6s.

There are a few nice ones in the series... the DB 12s are kinda hot too but I missed the launch due to all the hypebeasts.

I actually wear my shoes outside now (though I did collect deadstock and sell / trade in my younger years).

Pissed me off that these 3 "kids" were clownin' me for wearing fakes last time I was wearing the DB 1s.

Shit, like I would be caught dead in fakes at my age...haha.

<insert Du holding up Jordans picture>

Aight, I think I'm done for the rest of the year, I just spent a dumb amount for the bred toe 1's. I spent less than what they're going for on StockX in my size ($500-565) but I spent a grip.

The only shoe I MIGHT still get this year is the bred 11s, but other than that I'ma chill or I'ma end up homeless lol

Back