Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I am a size 12
Yea i won a reserve at champs

My 4's turned up yesterday, do you think they fit kind of big??? I took the risk and went a 1/2 size down (as try to do these days) usually its a tight fight fit but these fitted like I had just ordered my normal size...

My 4's turned up yesterday, do you think they fit kind of big??? I took the risk and went a 1/2 size down (as try to do these days) usually its a tight fight fit but these fitted like I had just ordered my normal size...

Yea they a lil bigger but i dont think its too bad

How they feel on feet?

Like Foamposites...

...shits take a couple wears to break in, and they're gonna feel tight on you before they do, but they run true to size...

...I got wide feet so it was definitely some discomfort at first, but man once them shits broke in they the most comfortable shoes ever.

Like Foamposites...

...shits take a couple wears to break in, and they're gonna feel tight on you before they do, but they run true to size...

...I got wide feet so it was definitely some discomfort at first, but man once them shits broke in they the most comfortable shoes ever.
Word. I’m n ya boat with the wide dogs

Anybody want these reeboks for $40? Size 10.5

s-l300.jpg

I accidentally got the wrong size and missed the return date. Wore em once to target. Look new except for the bottoms cuz they were worn outside.

If anybody interested PM me and I'll send pics

Back