Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Agreed w/ the first part.....

As for the second part, where in THE hell did you ever see dudes rockin' Pastry's??! I've never heard or seen this trend ( although it was 10 years ago) in my life and I'm in city where u would think you'd see this (Atlanta)! LMAO!

This was a Louisiana phenomenon?
not sure brah, i just made an assumption that i was officially an old nigga when i saw that shit

My youngest sister at the time who was still in high school was saying there were boys at her school wearing them

Im all for pastel colors in sneakers and shit, but there still has to be a unisex feel to them. But yea, while it didnt last super long, the fact that it was ever a thing is still very much problematic for me

I like both, but I would prolly roll with #2 and modify it a bit.

Put the Raven above the rear midsoles (like it is one #1) and have the swoosh droppin' like it is on #1 too. It'll go hard w/ the white jersey!

I like this idea.

Who getting the Bred 4's? I'm really considering it. I wonder what the resale going to be on then. I see resale sites already offering to buy them.

Who getting the Bred 4's? I'm really considering it. I wonder what the resale going to be on then. I see resale sites already offering to buy them.

Im considering it I feel like going on strike as I lucked out of 'Dog Walker' Dunks over the weekend...

:smh:

I got the older Bred 4's with the Jumpman on the heel but Ive got all the other 'Nike Air' heel releases so I should really complete the set...

Tried to ease up on buying sneakers lately but I had a relapse haha just got confirmation on the Jordan 4 'Breds' and I copped these React ISPA sneakers the other week, caught them in the sale with £40 off too... Im really feeling the ripstop material and the asymmetrical laces, plus theyre suppose to be water repellent too so they should be pretty easy to clean...

NTStH2.jpg

k2vJKI.jpg

8fdJa5.jpg

GGrt6q.jpg

Last edited:
You may still be able to cop them, they wernt that hard to get... Check out sneaker sites quick if you still want them...

Aren't that hard to get ? Shiiiiiiiiiet,I'm on Kicks on fire rn wondering if I should pull the trigger,245 plus

29.99 shipping,$275 total SMH. When the countdown pack dropped in 2012 I literally walked in the

mall and just asked for size.

The fucked up thing is I know the price is probably gonna jump,the highest I've seen so far is $345.

Aren't that hard to get ? Shiiiiiiiiiet,I'm on Kicks on fire rn wondering if I should pull the trigger,245 plus

29.99 shipping,$275 total SMH. When the countdown pack dropped in 2012 I literally walked in the

mall and just asked for size.

Daum, I was expecting a hard cop over here so I was gonna wake up 8am and get ready for disappointment as I never win raffles haha but I got an email last night saying I won and then got shipping this morning... Then at like 10am they still had nearly a full run on most EU sites that I checked, even this afternoon mad sites had random sizes, like US11's and then the usual bigger and smaller sizes later on...

I was going to cop this morning but it's just not a shoe I ever had an affection for. I buy on the SNKRS app and they still had all but 1 size at 11am. I'm sure they're sold out by now though.

Back