Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

They’re cool but I saw em both in person yesterday and couldn’t pull the trigger.

Next question: what’s the comfiest sneaker yall have had that also look good?

I walk miles a day for work and I need to minimize the sore/pain I feel. Need something somewhat padded. The basketball and skate shoes I have don’t do it, so far air max 1s and asics are high in the running.

Those came out last year so they are probably impossible to find unless you go on one of those boutique sites but you run the risk of over paying

Yeah yellow is my favorite color and I get a lot of compliments from women that it looks good on me (along with burgundy, reds, purple, royal blue etc.) I think it's wise to play to your advantages.

Overall I love the aesthetic of the Iniki, it has a very contemporary yet vintage style to it. It's not overly brooding to the wardrobe and does a great job at complimenting the whole fit while still being simple and casual.

Nice casual slow weekend attire.
I can see it.

patiently waiting for these fuckers to ship..

JE_NIKE_AF1_06_712x.jpg

JE_NIKE_AF1_04_712x.jpg

JE_NIKE_AF1_03_712x.jpg

I need a big favor.

Since the guy who I had customized my s/o Nike's tragically passed, I was wondering if any of yall know anyone?

Lookin to get a custome pair of these...
Screenshot_20190319-013150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Aight...due to the tragic loss of the guy who did my 1st customs, s/o found someone else she knew. Told him what I wanted and he sent 2 samples. I wanna know whatcha think...

Sample 1
image_41434193_20190330_010754.jpg

Sample 2
image_41424192_20190330_010752.jpg

Which one yall feelin the most? Or, what would you change?

Re: men wearing female shoes

Can't front, some of the women shoes have fire colorways that are exclusive to them. I think I would have to get like a size 14 in women or some shit lol

But I don't think I could do it

But I do remember a strange period in fashion here where the boys were wearing the sneakers that Angela and Vanessa Simmons had. I think they were called pastries or something. I had never seen anything like that where boys were actually coming into shoe stores asking for them by name

Weird

Agreed w/ the first part.....

As for the second part, where in THE hell did you ever see dudes rockin' Pastry's??! I've never heard or seen this trend ( although it was 10 years ago) in my life and I'm in city where u would think you'd see this (Atlanta)! LMAO!

This was a Louisiana phenomenon?

Aight...due to the tragic loss of the guy who did my 1st customs, s/o found someone else she knew. Told him what I wanted and he sent 2 samples. I wanna know whatcha think...

Sample 1
View attachment 122757

Sample 2
View attachment 122758

Which one yall feelin the most? Or, what would you change?

I like both, but I would prolly roll with #2 and modify it a bit.

Put the Raven above the rear midsoles (like it is one #1) and have the swoosh droppin' like it is on #1 too. It'll go hard w/ the white jersey!

Back