Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

LOL I'm going to guess that the day they dropped, they were $190
$160

2EDA5313-F8F6-461E-9CF1-444F8F563955.gif

I been kicking myself all weekend for not being ready at 10am Friday. They were gone everywhere by 11am, probably sooner.

But I had already gotten him those gym red 12's which were $190 so I had already planned to spend at least that much. So another $100 unplanned for something he will really appreciate.

Best believe he's going to know what I paid for these shits though.

Ouch. I've paid for overpriced kicks but not that much...usually on Flight Club. Glad they made one in Miami now though

I wasnt gonna say anything b/c i think my point was missed, but I will say, I do like Jordans, and I've never said here or in real life that I didn't.

With that said, i dont really wear all black shoes outside of refereeing. They gotta have a speckle of some color but these are fucking tough!

DupFJAfU8AAfFok.jpg:large

I really like 12s but just not all one color

Might buy a fresh pair of playoff 13s from flightclub, havent decided if i wanna spend $425 on them tho

Ouch. I've paid for overpriced kicks but not that much...usually on Flight Club. Glad they made one in Miami now though
This my first time. When I saw the price keep going up I figured I better jump on it.

I was debating getting them so I had them in my cart. Went back to the website and they jumped up to $400! Luckily my cart was saved so I was able to keep my price.

Back