Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Scumbag Thread (Reboot)

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
So much fucked up stories and sinning going on I'm here to wash my sins. The last one was legendary on IC, but on here everyone here is welcome to share their sinning stories of them ain't being shit. Hey man, we all change and grow. I'll post mine.

Years back, I had a good friend come in town and this was when neither of us had a car so we got a ride to a park I was not too aware of but was a dope kick it spot for families and chilling. It was pretty big.

So we catching up, kicking it, and this was my first time meeting her after knowing her for years and she was very attractive in person more than I was even expecting. Guess she thought the same for me. We end up walking in the back of some random nice building since it was in the day time and we just wanted some privacy from families.

Shit was dope, and we kept walking and started realizing that it was a decent amount of status with angels and folks prayers. I'm not that Catholic or religious, however I respect and love God so I was like this is pretty cool.

Until, she starts flirting with me and asked me to show her my size, I ended up getting head while St. james was staring at me and all the statues were present freaking me out.... But IDC :(. There was even folks walking through the woods seeing us and man I was going through a drought I just said "fuck it" even some kids seen it man smh.

I immediately went home and repented, not my proudest moment. Found out that we we're behind one of the most sacred holy churches in the City.

Broad fucking day light.

I'm a better man now, my frontal cortex is now developed so no more excuses!

Finally!!

The last time I was on the IC scumbag thread, I was talking to a nice looking 40 year old realtor. Early on, shit was cool. First time we met, I got head in the car and fucked the next night at her place. We would watch shameless on the Netflix and after each episode, we would bang til like 5am. At 9am, I would wake up and kiss her thighs and shit and she would get in position and we would fuck in the am. That happened the first few weeks. Then things started to go bad. She wasn’t making any money for some reason so she was always broke. Then after watching an episode of shameless, I laughed when a gay guy told the son he took in to go get ready for church. She took offense because one of her bffs is a gay dude. Whatever. I didn’t smash that night because of it. I was pissed. So I made her feel terrible about herself and she would tell me stories about her exes not being faithful and I would ignore it. Did I mention she introduced me to her mom and stepdad? Yea I didn’t care to see them. Anyways, I got frustrated when she asked me the six million dollar question: where is this going? I told her you gave me head the first night. Where do you think it’s going? She kept crying on the phone about how I was this nice guy and then I “turned” on her. Meh. Stopped talking to her around Valentine’s Day. Thank God. Didn’t wanna spend money on the cougar anyway

She did randomly text me recently and is back selling houses and making good money but doesn’t seem to wanna hook up again. Oh well

Last edited:
Finally!!

The last time I was on the IC scumbag thread, I was talking to a nice looking 40 year old realtor. Early on, shit was cool. First time we met, I got head in the car and fucked the next night at her place. We would watch shameless on the Netflix and after each episode, we would bang til like 5am. At 9am, I would wake up and kiss her thighs and shit and she would get in position and we would fuck in the am. That happened the first few weeks. Then things started to go bad. She wasn’t making any money for some reason so she was always broke. Then after watching an episode of shameless, I laughed when a gay guy told the son he took in to go get ready for church. She took offense because one of her bffs is a gay dude. Whatever. I didn’t smash that night because of it. I was pissed. So I made her feel terrible about herself and she would tell me stories about her exes not being faithful and I would ignore it. Did I mention she introduced me to her mom and stepdad? Yea I didn’t care to see them. Anyways, I got frustrated when she asked me the six million dollar question: where is this going? I told her you gave me head the first night. Where do you think it’s going? She kept crying on the phone about how I was this nice guy and then I “turned” on her. Meh. Stopped talking to her around Valentine’s Day. Thank God. Didn’t wanna spend money on the cougar anyway

She did randomly text me recently and is back selling houses and making good money but doesn’t seem to wanna hook up again. Oh well
How old were you?

I was in a relationship, so I wasn't really looking to fuck around. But I went out with one of my most scumbaggiest homeboys who always had a chick on deck for me.

This time it was a white chick with the fattest ass. She was about a 7 in the face, but a 9 in the ass.

We hit the strip club and I'm getting drunk as fuck. Last beer I had I downed in about 2 minutes.

So we get back to his spot and this single ass nigga ain't have no condoms.

2FA6F90C-C52C-403D-985B-2B19DF9C6691.gif

So I'm on top of this chick grinding, but grilling her about her STD status at the same time. Like you ABSOLUTELY sure you don't have anything? When's the last time you been tested? You fuck random niggas often without condoms? You ain't even going to try to stop me?

Borderline insulting questioning like I expected her to have something. I mean, this was my first night meeting her so she was OBVIOUSLY a slore.

Anyway, I smash raw. When it's time to nut though I pull out and raise up to bust in her mouth. Didn't even ask or give her the option. All I knew was I was willing to risk the STD, but fuck a pregnancy. I'm never that drunk.

All y'all know that instant sober, instant regret after busting a nut feeling. Got that shit bad. She still trying to suck me off hoping to get more but I was done. Wiped my shit off with my undershirt and stashed that shit under my homeboy's sink.

Got tested regularly after that to make sure I was straight, but had to fake attitudes with my girl so we would have a reason to not fuck until I knew I was straight.

Almost hit ol' girl again but I wasn't as drunk. Plus there was lights on this time and her stretch marks on her stomach kind of turned me off. She was like "I got condoms this time!"

351B392D-0596-4500-8ED5-ABFB032C62CF.gif

"Nah, I'm good."

That was the end of that. One of only 2 times I smashed a one night stand raw. Neither was a proud moment.

Meh I ain’t got no new stories. I’m retired. but still want to contribute. This is probably the worst thing I’ve ecer done. I told this back on the old scumbag thread.

So my moms had a best friend who she hadn't seen since high school and they got back in contact when the friend moved back to our city. She needed a place to live and my moms owned a house she rented out to her. Well anyways I'm fresh outta high school still living at home. I come home one day and moms friend and her daughter was there. They introduce me and I say hello. The daughter was a touch slow. Never knew her diagnosis. She would drool a little. But she was a little cute and had a booty and big ass titties. Anyways I bounce to my room pop in some music and zone out.

Anyways moms come to my room later and says "hey did you like Jessica"?

Me:.............umm she's ok.
Moms: She said your cute.
Me: Ma, she's retarded!
Mom: Boy, don't talk like that! You wouldnt want someone judging you like that would you???
Me:Ok ok moms I’m sorry. Anyways what's up?
Mom: Well she's new to the city you should take her to a movie or something.
Me: You can't be serious. Moms I can't do that.
Mom:Just do this one thing for me.

We go back and forth. In my head I'm like damn is she thinking I'm that hard up that ill settle for retarded bitches?

I finally agree to hang out at the house order pizza and watch a movie with her.

We watched halfbaked. I'm dead silent the whole time. She's trying to talk to me in her retarded speak. Kinda sounded deaf but she wasn't. I kept giving her one word answers. So after the movie and credits is rolling we sitting there for a second then she just tries to jump on me and kiss me I'm like whoa, Noooo! Ay yo we just friends and Im not into kissing. (I was just not her with that drool hanging off her lip.)

So she sits there for a sec and then says well what if I suck your dick?

Me: I don't know about all that.
Her: Come on just lay back and let me show you what I can do
Me: ........Aiight.

Man l laid back she took my pants and draws off and I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the best blowjobs I ever had. EVER. Maybe it was the extra drool. Man I sat there in silence after feeling like complete shit though. I can't believe I let that shit happen, at same time I'm like damn that was fucking amazing!

But then I was like yo I got work in the morning you gotta go. She's like well what about us. I say I'm sorry I'm not looking for a relationship and me and you aren't a good idea. She's like why? I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I can already tell she trying to cling. I just flat out said well you're the way you are, and its just not a good look. Her eyes filled up with tears said oh I see got her purse and left.

Man for the next week I was scared she was gonna tell my moms or worse my homies would find out and I'd get torn to pieces. She never did though.

Meh I ain’t got no new stories. I’m retired. but still want to contribute. This is probably the worst thing I’ve ecer done. I told this back on the old scumbag thread.

So my moms had a best friend who she hadn't seen since high school and they got back in contact when the friend moved back to our city. She needed a place to live and my moms owned a house she rented out to her. Well anyways I'm fresh outta high school still living at home. I come home one day and moms friend and her daughter was there. They introduce me and I say hello. The daughter was a touch slow. Never knew her diagnosis. She would drool a little. But she was a little cute and had a booty and big ass titties. Anyways I bounce to my room pop in some music and zone out.

Mom: Boy, don't talk like that! You wouldnt want someone judging you like that would you???

We go back and forth. In my head I'm like damn is she thinking I'm that hard up that ill settle for retarded bitches?

I finally agree to hang out at the house order pizza and watch a movie with her.

We watched halfbaked. I'm dead silent the whole time. She's trying to talk to me in her retarded speak. Kinda sounded deaf but she wasn't. I kept giving her one word answers. So after the movie and credits is rolling we sitting there for a second then she just tries to jump on me and kiss me I'm like whoa, Noooo! Ay yo we just friends and Im not into kissing. (I was just not her with that drool hanging off her lip.)

Man l laid back she took my pants and draws off and I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the best blowjobs I ever had. EVER. Maybe it was the extra drool. Man I sat there in silence after feeling like complete shit though. I can't believe I let that shit happen, at same time I'm like damn that was fucking amazing!

But then I was like yo I got work in the morning you gotta go. She's like well what about us. I say I'm sorry I'm not looking for a relationship and me and you aren't a good idea. She's like why? I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I can already tell she trying to cling. I just flat out said well you're the way you are, and its just not a good look. Her eyes filled up with tears said oh I see got her purse and left.

Man for the next week I was scared she was gonna tell my moms or worse my homies would find out and I'd get torn to pieces. She never did though.

200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif

S2J is that you???? Lol!!!

Lmao no. What that nigga do?

Oh not much...had a job working wit the mentally disable...asked the IC if he should holla at a retarded chick....probably holla'd at other chicks like the one he inquired about...got exposed...exiled to oblivion...The end

The daughter was a touch slow.
She would drool a little

In my head I'm like damn is she thinking I'm that hard up that ill settle for retarded bitches?

She's trying to talk to me in her retarded speak. Kinda sounded deaf but she wasn't.

I just flat out said well you're the way you are, and its just not a good look. Her eyes filled up with tears said oh I see got her purse and left.

D4E316BE-16DC-4B92-B0AB-4E9CA7ED875C.gif

ALL this shit needs to go to that “You going to hell for laughing at this” thread...

I missing the scumbag part

this isnt my story, its my boys.
so we were at the club one night and my boy who drove to the club that night meets this chick and her roommate. were all choppin it up and whatnot all night til the club closes. theyre like you guys should come back to out place. my boy was tryna smash the chick, but the roommate was a tad...large, but im an ok wingman so im just runnin interference. we get to the house and the roommate is showin us around but the girl disappears. about 15 mins into the tour we get to the hallway by the bedrooms and see the chick layin down in her bed. my boy is like "man fuck this we out..shes in here bullshittin" the girl jumps up and convinces him not to leave and they go in the room and close the door. so im in the living room talkin to the roommate bein nice and shit. i wasnt tryna smash at. all. about 5 mins go by and i hear that bedroom door open, what sounds like running, and another door slam. i jump up to go be nosy and, hear my boy in the bathroom pukin his guts out. im outside the door talkin shit. hes cussin me out between pukin and heaving. he opens the door and hes like "lets roll...we out!" idk whats goin on yet but dont question it yet. glance in the room and the girl is layin on the bed lookin confused as shit. im tryna ask whats goin on and he says hell tell me in the car.

were in the car drivin off and im still kinda talkin shit about how that girl musta put it on him and whatnot. but hes like nope fuck all that. he goes
"tell me why that girl starts suckin my dick and it was arrright, but she asks if i have a condom and i say word. i get it and she turns around like she wants it from the back and maaaaan...i pull the draws down and it smelled like she took 6 shits, didnt wipe, then played 3 bball games! that smell came up and hit me in the nose with an uppercut. next thing i know everything i ever ate is comin up FAST"

so now im fkn DYING, and this dude is like hold up, where the hell is my wallet...i know i didnt...shit! he hits an uturn and heads back to the house. he gets out to go back in and i just have to go too. gets inside and the girl is still on the bed lookin confused. his wallet is wrapped up in the blanket. he grabs it doesnt say a word to the girl and walks back out. the roommate is tryna ask whats goin on, i can barely talk and my sides hurt so bad at this point. im like ask your girl.

we head out the next weekend and by now all of our boys heard the story and we see the chick out again. these mfs are callin her db(dirty booty) and doin post up moves and shit...the one who ended up hittin gives her a fist bump and keeps it movin.

I'm cooking up something right now. Might have something for you niggas in the morning.

Back