Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Plant Thread (Indoor/Outdoor) 🪴

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Hello!

I made this thread to separate from the gardening thread. Where most of the posts are about growing veggies, fruits, herbs, and such.

Let’s talk House Plants!!!

would you consider weed a house plant?

they can be very pretty and you dont have to flower them if you dont want

got some pics if its cool

hard to grow? no, its a weed

hard to grow in the time frame and proportion you want? fuck yeah

Oh you want it to actually bud??? like you tryna smoke??? shits a second job

So you grow them for it’s looks?

Hell nah i was just saying....I've trained some real pretty ones...yall see the one thats got the 4 leaves in the perfect pattern? That's from pruning right and also what the strings are for...you can mold them to the type of shape and pattern you want

But yeh, we buddin

20191029_193958.jpg 20191029_193933.jpg 20191109_063959.jpg 20191027_175515.jpg 20191027_175510.jpg

24/7 light at this point while its in veg yah? Or you have it on a different light schedule

yeah as much blue light as possible, 24 hours....but I think i did this stage too long

this was all bag seed so i had no idea what was coming....no short autoflowering tho....all these bitches tried to make trees

you gotta do a ton of pruning to keep them short and bushy but you push your grow back like 2 weeks with every snip

anyway I switched to 12 and 12 at first, and then 16 and 8 towards the end

i dont have pics of my lights and shit, i'll get em tho

Reactions: 1/2
good shit fam! you fuck with fox farm nutrients?

Yeah but i also started that late

Got the tiger bloom shit and just started dabbing without checking ph levels and shit

I did good honestly but I wasn't proud of the product. Good smoke but it didn't have near the flavor profile as what we like. Its ridiculous how much that part has to do with AFTER you harvest. That drying/curing process is a mf. You could have some dope ass Cookies seeds and do everything right, dont cure it right and you just got graham crackers

Yeah but i also started that late

Got the tiger bloom shit and just started dabbing without checking ph levels and shit

I did good honestly but I wasn't proud of the product. Good smoke but it didn't have near the flavor profile as what we like. Its ridiculous how much that part has to do with AFTER you harvest. That drying/curing process is a mf. You could have some dope ass Cookies seeds and do everything right, dont cure it right and you just got graham crackers

lmao word. I was gon ask how long you dried, cured and burped that shit cuz that has alot to do with how it burns.

I dont smoke no more tho I just be making edibles n shit so how it smokes aint as important for that far as I know

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Back