Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ag3k46.jpg

IMG_20171231_181640.jpg

yo im out walking my dog and realized my buildimg looks like a super villain s lair.......some shit where Lex Luthor would be living in the penthouse

Going to this tomorrow... my sis got me tickets to go see it after seeing it earlier with her boyfriend. Said it was emotional for some people there

No phone policy I heard

IMG_20180101_211422.png

Meanwhile today I was out and about with a couple of my Nigerian OGs and we're all Arsenal Football Club (Gooners) fans/supporters.... also share a WhatsApp forum for discussion

IMG-20180101-WA013.jpg IMG-20180101-WA017.jpg IMG-20180101-WA020.jpg

I was there for 2 days. My trip was to Israel. But whenever I go to the Holy Land I always like to stop in other countries on the way going and/or back.

Rome is dope. It's like little Africa. Africans everywhere there. My first time I went there a couple years ago, I thought I landed in the Congo when I got off at the termini station. I never expected to see so many Africans. I saw more Africans than Italians when I first got there.

Not gon lie to you bruh. Those Africans was killing me trying that BS my brotha, my brotha. They were trying to sell everything under the sun to us and all I did was give the head nod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back