Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah soooo...this happened to me earlier today...

View attachment 190123

View attachment 190124

LUCKILY...this older, the gas station attendant, and another helped a brotha out. Didn't need to spend money on a tow truck to pull it out.

Lol...smh
Bruh you got to drop the story of how you got in that situation cause I can’t fathom a situation that would put you in that position.

Bruh you got to drop the story of how you got in that situation cause I can’t fathom a situation that would put you in that position.

Was at the gas statio, and one of the pumps wasn't working. So I was gonna drive around to the other side to another pump.

Well...the original plan was to back up and just swing my car around to the other side. Changed my mind and decided to get back on the highway, and re-enter the gas station at the other entrance.

Started backing up and thought I went back far enough. Start to drive forward and well...that happens. Smh. I just heard the underside of my car scraping, and realize I was stuck. Was about to gun it, but thank goodness I didn't.

I got out and saw my front left wheel hanging, and realized how stuck i was. Saw how big of a drop I had if I gunned it...smh. That shyt would've tore my back end up.

Was at the gas statio, and one of the pumps wasn't working. So I was gonna drive around to the other side to another pump.

Well...the original plan was to back up and just swing my car around to the other side. Changed my mind and decided to get back on the highway, and re-enter the gas station at the other entrance.

Started backing up and thought I went back far enough. Start to drive forward and well...that happens. Smh. I just heard the underside of my car scraping, and realize I was stuck. Was about to gun it, but thank goodness I didn't.

I got out and saw my front left wheel hanging, and realized how stuck i was. Saw how big of a drop I had if I gunned it...smh. That shyt would've tore my back end up.
So I’m assuming that just to the right of your car was a proper exit from the gas station without a curb? Cause it looks like something had you shook and you tried to jump the curb...unsuccessfully of course, lol.

So I’m assuming that just to the right of your car was a proper exit from the gas station without a curb? Cause it looks like something had you shook and you tried to jump the curb...unsuccessfully of course, lol.

Nothin shook me. The curb was longer than I thought. Lol

Yeah soooo...this happened to me earlier today...

View attachment 190123

View attachment 190124

LUCKILY...this older, the gas station attendant, and another helped a brotha out. Didn't need to spend money on a tow truck to pull it out.

Lol...smh
You are a horrible driver bruh. You've wrecked it been hit in damn near every car you've posted on the internet for years........ Throw your license away fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back