Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 165287
My sweetness enjoying a snack wit me, just got an email about a job interview at google.

View attachment 165288

Had a dream that I owned a entire strip mall, its gonna happen.
Good shit fam. Google a great place to work but them niggas don't know what the fuck they're doing on the telecom side. Well o should say at first they didn't know WTF they was doing. I worked for them for about 2yrs. Made hella money. Don't ask for anything less than 40hr. In Charlotte they paid 48hr and Cali they 55hr. Get your money fam and good luck on the interview.

Appreciate it, the best part is if I get it, the traffic is heading the opposite direction both going and coming

Your patio is cute did you decorate it yoursrlf?
Nah her mother did the patio the way It is,the yard is all me.

this nigga done turned into Jodys mama

"im plantin collards, mustard greens.. and all this over here, this gone be my corn right"
Yo,..deadass, in middle of it, that scene played in my head and I finally understood what she was talking bout

I just designed a job for a new Data Center in that area. A little outside of Charleston. Can't remember the name
U mean moncks corner? What do you mean by designed the job? You put the job out to be filled or you designed the opts rooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back