COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boys enjoying Orlando
2lu98wx.jpg

4kf98i.jpg

idk, but i guess i could see it..

that pic takes me back, lol

the girl in the pink is still prissy, she calls herself normal, but i think she's spectacular..she has one kid who's about to hit highschool, and she's been with her new boo for a couple years now...she's always kept herself together well

the girl in the white tank top is just chillin, just cracked 30, no kids, college degree, and roommates with her baby brother who's the kid with the blanket on his head, he's a drummer for his own band, i just went to see them perform a few weeks ago....it's called reasonable clout...look them up

the older girl who's lap he's on she had a rack of kids, a rack of husbands, but the one she got now is in the church wih her, so they might last, they like the brady bunch with all thm fucking kids tho..

and lil cuzzo in the black, i can't say too much on him, but if u look at his eyes, he could't wait to get off the porch if u know what i mean, lol

idk, but i guess i could see it..

that pic takes me back, lol

the girl in the pink is still prissy, she calls herself normal, but i think she's spectacular..she has one kid who's about to hit highschool, and she's been with her new boo for a couple years now...she's always kept herself together well

the girl in the white tank top is just chillin, just cracked 30, no kids, college degree, and roommates with her baby brother who's the kid with the blanket on his head, he's a drummer for his own band, i just went to see them perform a few weeks ago....it's called reasonable clout...look them up

the older girl who's lap he's on she had a rack of kids, a rack of husbands, but the one she got now is in the church wih her, so they might last, they like the brady bunch with all thm fucking kids tho..

and lil cuzzo in the black, i can't say too much on him, but if u look at his eyes, he could't wait to get off the porch if u know what i mean, lol
That's actually a dope pic. Y'all should recreate it.

Why do people love chicken thighs so much?!

:imsayin:

My wife made some baked chicken quarters, legs and thighs, tonight. Pulled all the meat I could off the leg and a tiny bit from the thigh.

The shit we do to keep a happy home, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back