Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Christmas, got a pair of Nikes custom designed for my s/o, since she's a Seahawks fan...
View attachment 97014 View attachment 97015

I gotta hit the brotha up again. I want him to do a pair wit the Ravens.

My homeboy just told me last night that the brotha I had do these customs for my s/o, was shot and killed the other day. Smh.

Apparently his neighbor was in an abusive relationship and confided wit him. The boyfriend didn't like that. So he ran up on him at his apartment complex, shot him in the chest. Smh

Senseless man. Brotha had so much talent. I was gonna hit him up again to do a pair of custom Nikes wit a Ravens design. Pissed that this talented brotha lost his life over some bs.

R.I.P. Immaculate Regeneration

My homeboy just told me last night that the brotha I had do these customs for my s/o, was shot and killed the other day. Smh.

Apparently his neighbor was in an abusive relationship and confided wit him. The boyfriend didn't like that. So he ran up on him at his apartment complex, shot him in the chest. Smh

Senseless man. Brotha had so much talent. I was gonna hit him up again to do a pair of custom Nikes wit a Ravens design. Pissed that this talented brotha lost his life over some bs.

R.I.P. Immaculate Regeneration
Sorry to hear that man fucked up story

Y'all can't always blame a scared woman.
She might have needed an ear an dude was the only one who would listen an not try to smash.
Needing help is not something people tend to understand how to get.

Can't blame his actions for her seeking a sounding board.

For all we know...all she did was talk an he didn't say anything.

Y'all can't always blame a scared woman.
She might have needed an ear an dude was the only one who would listen an not try to smash.
Needing help is not something people tend to understand how to get.

Can't blame his actions for her seeking a sounding board.

For all we know...all she did was talk an he didn't say anything.

That's kinda what they told my homeboy.

Friend of mine is at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit right now and just sent me this shot of the Lexus LC500 droptop concept car. Knowing Toyota, it'll probably be out by the summer.

lc500_drop.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back