Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just more relaxed atmosphere.

People are much more lose and not as guarded.

It's not really encouraged to lurk there, and people freely post personal pics they not tryna see right click saved.

I know a lot of y'all love the action and entertainment the IC provided.... But y'all gotta understand some of that shit scares the fuck outta people..

Abw and more specifically the VIP section is like the ultimate safe zone where everything is sacred.... And what happens in there stays in there.

Almost a year in and not one breach of trust yet.... So we made it even more difficult to get in

It's not really encouraged to lurk there, and people freely post personal pics they not tryna see right click saved.

I know a lot of y'all love the action and entertainment the IC provided.... But y'all gotta understand some of that shit scares the fuck outta people..

Abw and more specifically the VIP section is like the ultimate safe zone where everything is sacred.... And what happens in there stays in there.

Almost a year in and not one breach of trust yet.... So we made it even more difficult to get in
Sounds good
I cant be that unguarded with innanet niggaz tho
Cant een force myself to get an Instagram
Its cool y'all have a spot like that
:cool:

Y'all have been spoiled for too long

If you don't wanna be active here and earn the right to visit that area, then don't worry so much about what you may or may not be missing out on

Y'all have been spoiled for too long

If you don't wanna be active here and earn the right to visit that area, then don't worry so much about what you may or may not be missing out on
What are u talking about?
I just said it was cool y'all have an area like that.
Is it a problem that i have no interest in it?
@AP21

Epic pic from my neighborhood. Like forreal. 2 Niggaz confirmed pissed they wasn't in this pic.

My homeboy Grandma just passed, and she was like everybody in the neighborhood grandma. This is me, 3 of her grand kids, and a few og's from around the way....

Epic epic pic..... Lol

View attachment 17736
awww. I'm sorry she passed. grandmas are a blessing. look at y'all tho!

I can respect that.

If you want in, buy into the culture and get your gwop up.

Sounds fair to me.

:smh:

Nah, real talk. That’s a smart way to go
Props for thinking strategically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back