Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long were u there for? I wanna go back so bad

I was there for 2 days. My trip was to Israel. But whenever I go to the Holy Land I always like to stop in other countries on the way going and/or back.

Rome is dope. It's like little Africa. Africans everywhere there. My first time I went there a couple years ago, I thought I landed in the Congo when I got off at the termini station. I never expected to see so many Africans. I saw more Africans than Italians when I first got there.

I was there for 2 days. My trip was to Israel. But whenever I go to the Holy Land I always like to stop in other countries on the way going and/or back.

Rome is dope. It's like little Africa. Africans everywhere there. My first time I went there a couple years ago, I thought I landed in the Congo when I got off at the termini station. I never expected to see so many Africans. I saw more Africans than Italians when I first got there.
100% agreed. the restaurants near Termini station had better food than the tourist squares too. I got lost on the way there tho n passed by a military camp in the middle of nowhere lol

how did you find Israel? any pics?

085B2192-77DD-4E1D-872E-7BC84627502E.jpeg 74A8DFD6-C474-4AA1-AA43-C6B3A669FDC7.jpeg

Amen. Yeah you got everything you need at the Termini station...food, shop, shelter, transportation!

The Holy Land is always dope! It was my 10th time going. First time for Hanukkah though.

It was my daughters 5th time going to the Promise land as well. I got pics and vids.

Epic pic from my neighborhood. Like forreal. 2 Niggaz confirmed pissed they wasn't in this pic.

My homeboy Grandma just passed, and she was like everybody in the neighborhood grandma. This is me, 3 of her grand kids, and a few og's from around the way....

Epic epic pic..... Lol

FB_IMG_1514561563736.jpg

If it hasn't already been asked
Whats in the vip pic thread

No vague "if only u knew" answers please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back