Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muthafuckas eating Chestnut Goulash while cruising 35 thousand feet in the air, chilling on the beach during winter, and drinking Iced Dirty Chai Latte in a 4 story Starbucks roof tops and shit. While im just glad my son football pictures came in after weeks of waiting lolol

Muthafuckas eating Chestnut Goulash while cruising 35 thousand feet in the air, chilling on the beach during winter, and drinking Iced Dirty Chai Latte in a 4 story Starbucks roof tops and shit. While im just glad my son football pictures came in after weeks of waiting lolol
Happiness is defined by you and no one else. I’ll take sitting with my kids at the dinner table over everything. To each his own.

It’s about perspective .
A father proud of his kids and for you to be waiting on that pic, says a shit load more than anything else. That’s a moment in time that can be duplicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back