Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got this spot called Player One here in Vegas a few minutes from the crib. An arcade and bar with a grip of old school arcade games and a big ass bar with console games all along the length of the bar attached to big screens on the wall behind the bar.

Decided I needed to blow off some steam the other night and rolled over there. Repped the D to the fullest and ran niggas on SF III. They need to get an original Mortal Kombat up in there tho.

20210924_220529.jpg

Only two look like you tho.

Just Joking

beautiful family bruh.
Not even gone let my male pride lie, I thought the same too at one point..like, why my genes so strong that my daughter looks my sister but my own son don’t got my prominent features? Went down a spiral of conspiracy theories and thoughts of cheating on a James Bond level..my inquisitive mind went there….

Then I see a pic of her father that passed away
1632704901671.jpeg

that’s when I realized there’s levels to genes

We got this spot called Player One here in Vegas a few minutes from the crib. An arcade and bar with a grip of old school arcade games and a big ass bar with console games all along the length of the bar attached to big screens on the wall behind the bar.

Decided I needed to blow off some steam the other night and rolled over there. Repped the D to the fullest and ran niggas on SF III. They need to get an original Mortal Kombat up in there tho.

View attachment 654788
Gawdamn nigga we get it, you from detroit lmao

Gawdamn nigga we get it, you from detroit lmao

Just 'cause you ashamed of your hometown don't mean erruhbody gotta be.

I understand... Nobody wanna let anyone know they're from Bikini Bottom and shit.

spongebob-squarepants-bikini-bottom.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back