Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is dope. But some of them people too far from the vehicles. If I was to get out of the ride, im standing right by the door.

There is a lot of "world's most dangerous animal" all in that one body of water. Adult hippos have no fear.

That is dope. But some of them people too far from the vehicles. If I was to get out of the ride, im standing right by the door.

There is a lot of "world's most dangerous animal" all in that one body of water. Adult hippos have no fear.
The part where we got out was at a picnic area. There’s picnic area in all the parks where the dangerous animals don’t come to

C6D6EF5A-169A-494F-A9D3-47387A8E72B4.jpeg
this is the Vessell at Hudson Yards. It used to be free to walk on and up, but apparently people kept jumping off, committing that.

So now it’s $10 and you can’t go alone. Sad that a dope structure has such a negative backstory to it.

Last edited:
Transfered all my Tanzania's photos (about 1000+ ) to my external. Now to go in the lab and do the post processing.

Wifey caught a photo of me in action, Lens was a rental and i'm contemplating if i should dive in and purchase:
View attachment 596089

Here's some samples of the high quality shots:
View attachment 596085
View attachment 596086
View attachment 596087
View attachment 596088
You got some gorgeous shots...you're a really good photographer

I LOVE elephants sooo much....my favorite photo!😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back