Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did it go?
I hate my voice, I have a lisp and I think I talk too fast..... But everybody else thought I did great.

Cracked a few small jokes... People laughed. The bride was crying. She was so happy. Her dad was too.... Her mom and dad were the two I was worried about the most cuz they legit knew me since I was a kid... And both were just as shocked as I was that she asked me to officiate. But her mom thanked me for my words. It was dope af

I hate my voice, I have a lisp and I think I talk too fast..... But everybody else thought I did great.

Cracked a few small jokes... People laughed. The bride was crying. She was so happy. Her dad was too.... Her mom and dad were the two I was worried about the most cuz they legit knew me since I was a kid... And both were just as shocked as I was that she asked me to officiate. But her mom thanked me for my words. It was dope af

good shit bruh. Congrats to you as well on your first ceremony

Yo do they still have that 3D tour ride thru the city at the top? This had to be in the 90s but i remember them having some type of vitual ride with the seats moving and shit. It was dope.
I didn’t see that available.

Hey Lurk...any new pix of the baby?
Oh....well i thought....

tenor.gif

Nevermind here

PicsArt_05-29-04.44.22.jpg

Took lil mama to waterfall hike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back