Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
D737205E-5921-4D36-9CA2-03C26C3A989E.jpeg
It’s over. It’s really done at Club 748. We just cleaned out the rest of it today.

The end of an era. My wife moved into this apartment 11 years ago; I moved up 18 months later. The hourglass on the window sill is symbolic here.

SO many memories of this place. Parties, visitors, Shenanigans, push-ups....THOUSANDS of push-ups. Arguments, make-ups, booze, holidays (Labor Day, especially)...all of it give it that Brooklyn feel.

We made a pretty cool ass spot.

Peace out, Club 748. We will miss you. You changed our lives, and I actually will cherish this place.

Last song played in this place: “These Walls” - Kendrick Lamar

View attachment 464968
It’s over. It’s really done at Club 748. We just cleaned out the rest of it today.

The end of an era. My wife moved into this apartment 11 years ago; I moved up 18 months later. The hourglass on the window sill is symbolic here.

SO many memories of this place. Parties, visitors, Shenanigans, push-ups....THOUSANDS of push-ups. Arguments, make-ups, booze, holidays (Labor Day, especially)...all of it give it that Brooklyn feel.

We made a pretty cool ass spot.

Peace out, Club 748. We will miss you. You changed our lives, and I actually will cherish this place.

Last song played in this place: “These Walls” - Kendrick Lamar
Whyd you move?

Dude looks like he got caught in a window curtain.

Ppl really taking advantage of these subway train distancing rules.

IMG_20210222_211415539_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back