Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the one with young kids what was that age yall took em to Disney world or big place for them that they actually remembered?
I definitely feel you go more than once. When they are younger than 7 and really into Disney stuff. And then another trip between 8 and 12. Especially if you have a little girl...she will love the princess castles and all the Disney princess( if she into that).

I definitely feel you go more than once. When they are younger than 7 and really into Disney stuff. And then another trip between 8 and 12. Especially if you have a little girl...she will love the princess castles and all the Disney princess( if she into that).
Yea she into all of that princess stuff be having me watching all that stuff.

I’d even wait until 10 and 8. They’ll love that shit regardless.

We gave our kids a choice between the theme park or a Disney cruise. Was so glad they chose the cruise. They were 14, 10, and 5 and all had the time of their life. We’ll probably have to get the youngest to the theme park in a couple of years because she probably was too young to remember.
Cruises are definitely the 👌🏾 best choice lol. The Disney park...tons of walking and lines( even if you have a pass) but shit @Banginscrew901 you can do all that shit. Cruise, and Disney. The pictures and memories will last forever. I took my son on a cruise. He was 4....that boy remembers like it was yesterday.

Yea she into all of that princess stuff be having me watching all that stuff.
Yeah she definitely won't forget that. And every time she see the castle picture in the Disney movie opening scene or see her favorite princess. She gonna be like my daddy and mommy took me to see her, telling her friends and whatnot.

I’d even wait until 10 and 8. They’ll love that shit regardless.

We gave our kids a choice between the theme park or a Disney cruise. Was so glad they chose the cruise. They were 14, 10, and 5 and all had the time of their life. We’ll probably have to get the youngest to the theme park in a couple of years because she probably was too young to remember.
Yea I ain't feeling a cruise can't swim. May go with giving them a choice or more so me and the mom might put a couple spots and choose from there.

Joined this black Hiking club here in Atlanta and went hiking with the group and took my son. It was great vibes

I hate crossing rope bridges that move.

Dope. Me and my boy joined a black social group years ago. I dont do it anymore though. Cool to find more people that like outdoor adventurous things when joining those groups.

For the one with young kids what was that age yall took em to Disney world or big place for them that they actually remembered?

Took the kids in '94. They were 10, 6, 2, and 6 months old. Obviously the two youngest don't remember shit but neither does the middle daughter. The oldest remembers bits and pieces of it.

I hate crossing rope bridges that move.

Dope. Me and my boy joined a black social group years ago. I dont do it anymore though. Cool to find more people that like outdoor adventurous things when joining those groups.
Yeah and my son was running making it sway more lol.

Also, I love that a group of black people are getting together and doing this!!!
Me too. That's why I was telling you that if you into Star Trek you can find and or create whatever you want. I have been trying to get friends to come with me and hike but they busy or don't want to. So finding this group was literally what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back