Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
D15D8113-54BE-4B8C-88EB-947DB6869593.jpeg
Seven days.

All Access pass to the pussy.

That should be his reward for this.

This is what a muhfucka would do when they propose…he’s just doing it for a Saturday afternoon DATE. They got a speaker in the background playing Jeffrey Osborne and shit.

👍🏾to that man. Home girl told me this ran the guy about $250.

1632590530918.gif
Real nigga salute.

View attachment 653692
Seven days.

This is what a muhfucka would do when they propose…he’s just doing it for a Saturday afternoon DATE. They got a speaker in the background playing Jeffrey Osborne and shit.

View attachment 653696
Real nigga salute.
Oh that ain’t too bad then. Might have to lookup some shit like this for myself.

Last edited:
View attachment 653692
Seven days.

View attachment 653696
Real nigga salute.
You never did a picnic date prior to being married or proposing? That is like a 2nd or 3rd date type of idea. It is more creative than the redundant date at a restaurant. But i wouldnt pay someone to set it up. Shit to easy to do myself.

Here is the water activity in did in aruba. Saw a sunken ships. The device is called a seabob. Wanted to go through the ship but it felt like my head was gonna explode. That water pressure was no joke. I was scared to go lower cause of that, lol. Never felt water pressure like that before. My guide went and got the ship footage. He could hold his breath for like 2mins. Did it without that machine

I love it

Do ya thing black man.

show em what being outside means

You never did a picnic date prior to being married or proposing? That is like a 2nd or 3rd date type of idea. It is more creative than the redundant date at a restaurant. But i wouldnt pay someone to set it up. Shit to easy to do myself.
She made the food tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back