Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restrictions being lifted gradually here ... sun's out ... being out and about with my family and friends... good for the mental ... its been hellish with this pandemic

View attachment 548409View attachment 548410View attachment 548411View attachment 548412

aight go ahead and pm the link for the corduroy hoodie dawg....thats it

oh why yo lady aint come to the couples thing?? and why do I know that girl next to you?

and why in the last pic does it look like that lady is holding that mad like a toddler?

Restrictions being lifted gradually here ... sun's out ... being out and about with my family and friends... good for the mental ... its been hellish with this pandemic

View attachment 548409View attachment 548410View attachment 548411View attachment 548412
Man i thought dude on the left was...

0593258_4.jpeg

oh why yo lady aint come to the couples thing?? and why do I know that girl next to you?

and why in the last pic does it look like that lady is holding that mad like a toddler?
Lmao now you know you gon be sweating bullets in that hot ass sweater..

Shit fly tho

ay man we get cool weather too

in like February

but yeah i fw that blue or a brown one would be hard

*Hoodie is Champion clothing

*I joined the crew straight from work... did a weekend shift... missus at home with the kids

*LOL ... 70% of everyone was faded at that moment with blaring music

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back