Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i cant front i respect the love elz got for his pet. My niggas dont get shit. I gotta do better.

This nigga just low key dissed his lady.....lmao

But I’m hating both y’all.

I don’t have a stationary place to enjoy shit like this. But y’all gave me ideas tho.

Thanks and hate hate hate.
Lmao this nigga peeped it. Na i know she cant give me no true run in nba jam but i want her to feel as involved as possible so she mentioned she used to play pacman and its simple enough for my daughter too eventually.

But honestly im lowkey trash in nba jam right now so she might can steal a win when we play. forgot you do need some sort of gameplan and skill.

Lmao this nigga peeped it. Na i know she cant give me no true run in nba jam but i want her to feel as involved as possible so she mentioned she used to play pacman and its simple enough for my daughter too eventually.

But honestly im lowkey trash in nba jam right now so she might can steal a win when we play. forgot you do need some sort of gameplan and skill.
Good shit.

That’s what’s up that you thought of them enough to bring them in ya “cave” and include them.

Grown man shit right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back