Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being extra?

I just said I don't understand it. That's it. But I guess it's easier to call me extra than say my bad it was a horrible joke.

It was 2 words. Could have kept it moving like everyone else. But you somehow turned it into me wishing death on dude.

I'm not apologizing cause you're offended for no reason when no one was talking about or to you.

Yes... that's extra. Move around.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not extra.

It's corny.

Saying a nigga dead is corny. You feeling aggy cuz I called you out on it is your problem. I have no problem moving on.

I said my piece.

Salty as shit...

This why you can't tell niggaz about themselves

You always trying to tell niggas about themselves when you know nothing but I bet if I say some shit about you that niggas know is true it goes another way. Bet your mood change and you start dropping addresses.

I'll leave it here today tho.

You always trying to tell niggas about themselves when you know nothing but I bet if I say some shit about you that niggas know is true it goes another way. Bet your mood change and you start dropping addresses.

I'll leave it here today tho.
Fuck is you talking about?

See all that... That is extra. All I said was it's corny to call a nigga dead. That's it.

Show some accountability

Mans haven't played cod since june/july lol. That's been dead.

You talking to yourself b?

All I did was point out you said some corny shit. Instead of manning up and just admitting it, you trying to turn it into something else. That's your issue bruh. Don't let yourself be above being checked. You was in the wrong.

If you don't give a fuck, fine. Like I said, I said my piece. If you wanna turn this into something else... Make your move, I can give a fuck less ??‍♂️

All I did was point out you said some corny shit. Instead of manning up and just admitting it, you trying to turn it into something else. That's your issue bruh. Don't let yourself be above being checked. You was in the wrong.

If you don't give a fuck, fine. Like I said, I said my piece. If you wanna turn this into something else... Make your move, I can give a fuck less ??‍♂️

Once again no one is even talking to you.

I was talking to @Chi-town B

Move around.

Get him du!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back