Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chapter was and is always responsible with pledging. We respect the purpose behind pledging and know it’s not just an opportunity to whoop ass.

I do know there are some frats and chapters that be on straight bullshit. No respect for those.

I love my frat and chapter though. Nothing going to change that.

I’m not here to be the frat press secretary though. If you’ve never been through it, there’s no convincing you it’s worth it. And I respect those that choose not to.
I actually was going to go Que but I was like I'm 40 and I didn't feel like going thru the foolishness maybe when I was younger I would've went the frat route.

Half my family is either Que or Kappa and I can admit that their friendship's with their line brother's and frat bruhs are one of a kind. Since we're so close I've just seen the good and the bullshit. I will say I've seen more good than bad

also 20yrs??? nigga you old as fuck LMAO????

I actually was going to go Que but I was like I'm 40 and I didn't feel like going thru the foolishness maybe when I was younger I would've went the frat route.

Half my family is either Que or Kappa and I can admit that their friendship's with their line brother's and frat bruhs are one of a kind. Since we're so close I've just seen the good and the bullshit. I will say I've seen more good than bad

And I still ain’t as old as you, lol.

Yeah, the bond I have with my line brothers, at least most of them, is solid. Even the ones I don’t talk to often, when we do talk or see each other, we don’t miss a beat.

And I agree about when to do it too. I always saw it as an undergrad thing. I don’t blame people for going grad chapter, but there’s something about being frat in undergrad. The experience is crazy. Once I graduated I focused on career and family cause I went so hard undergrad. I got burnt out but I still give back and what not. Still pop up at an event from time to time.

Lmao 40? Lol how would that have worked?

And I still ain’t as old as you, lol.

Yeah, the bond I have with my line brothers, at least most of them, is solid. Even the ones I don’t talk to often, when we do talk or see each other, we don’t miss a beat.

And I agree about when to do it too. I always saw it as an undergrad thing. I don’t blame people for going grad chapter, but there’s something about being frat in undergrad. The experience is crazy. Once I graduated I focused on career and family cause I went so hard undergrad. I got burnt out but I still give back and what not. Still pop up at an event from time to time.
this is true ☹

Ima say this. Tread softly

7 1/2

tumblr_mnientVxhu1soi0lgo2_500.gifv

That's clearly a 10 in women's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back