Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that where that shot that horror movie Wrong Turn?

Anyway I 've been camping a few times it was cool. At night it gets a little spooky when shit start moving in the woods lol

Lol, i think. It was 6 of us. I was gonna make that joke but we had 3 new people with us. 2 females. I didn't want to scare them more then they already were. We were out there for 2 nights. Normally, me and my boys go to where it is isolated and you have to carry everything to your site and your miles away from your cars. Since we had new people, I made it easier to where we just drive to our site. Trying to get more people to join us but a lot of people don't like camping.

Lol, i think. It was 6 of us. I was gonna make that joke but we had 3 new people with us. 2 females. I didn't want to scare them more then they already were. We were out there for 2 nights. Normally, me and my boys go to where it is isolated and you have to carry everything to your site and your miles away from your cars. Since we had new people, I made it easier to where we just drive to our site. Trying to get more people to join us but a lot of people don't like camping.
Oh hell naw I'm not going to be miles from my car bro. Maybe a half a mile but miles b? Lol nope it's some shit out there in them woods bro LMAO and I'm not trying to see it

Oh hell naw I'm not going to be miles from my car bro. Maybe a half a mile but miles b? Lol nope it's some shit out there in them woods bro LMAO and I'm not trying to see it
Nigga u from the sticks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back