Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
This weekend we got Pats vs Steelers and Packers VS Falcons, who yall got?

How do yall feel about T.O not making it into the HOF? Should his off field antics be taken into consideration?

How do yall feel about T.O not making it into the HOF? Should his off field antics be taken into consideration?

Well, I think the voters are judging him more harshly for his on-the-field and locker room antics.

They need to chalk all that shit up to his rough childhood and being young.

Also, you have to look at the fact that homie never been arrested for anything off-the-field.

Homie was a model citizen when he was on the Cowboys, Bills, and Bengals.

He deserves to be in it.

That off the field stuff shouldn't have any influence what he did on the field. They need a new way to vote on who gets in the HOF because these writers be holding grudges based on personal shit

We barely used him this season anyway, hopefully we'll use that money to strengthen our o-line.

@Ironman1 how you feel about your Giants getting rid of Cruz
Health was becoming a serious issue a d he would've required a lot of cash to keep. The last calf injury took away a lt of speed as well. I'll miss the salsa tds but <>:salute:to Cruuuz. We have a nice core of receivers still anyway so we shouldn't be hurt top bad.

Word, mcadoo made terrible calls all season. Spags and our defense is a beast tho, might need to work on our linebacking core, but for the most part we're good.

I need Eli Brady 3 to complete the cypher
jA39Uo2_zpsjq7fgsmg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back