Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

I wish ray never did tv, so i never knew his opinion on social matters. His hof speech is ruined now imo

Who you telling. I've been a die hard Miami Hurricanes fan since I was a lil kid. So you know the boot lickin, buck dancin this nigga doing hurt me. I can't stand the sight of that nigga or niggas who think and act like him.

Adam Schefter Thinks It's Possible Le'Veon Bell Sits 8 Games Without Contract
Timothy RappJuly 16, 2018
hi-res-a5417cc7e0497fd09a3c1fbda24fe3a1_crop_north.jpg

Michael Wyke/Associated Press
Running back Le'Veon Bell might be upping the ante in his contract standoff with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"I think it's possible Le'Veon Bell sits out the first half of the year if he doesn't get a long-term deal done," ESPN's Adam Schefter said on SiriusXM Radio (h/t Ross Tucker of SiriusXM). "The goal at that point would be to hit 2019 free agency healthy, not rack up another 400 touches."

Bell, 26, was unable to agree to a long-term deal with the Steelers, per Schefter. At this point, he has to either sign his $14.5 million franchise tender or begin a holdout. Based on Schefter's report—and the fact that Bell held out last season until the first week of September—it would appear he's leaning toward a holdout, and a lengthy one at that.

bell shoulda took that deal. now i don't think the steelers will resign him if he does get franchised again.

if i'm the steelers im hesitating on signing him long term anyways.

he's had a ton of touches in his career and i don't think he had a run over 25 yards last year.

Notice what the Steelers are leaving out is the guaranteed money, just like they did last year. They "raised" this year's by deal 10 mil, but they're still essentially offering him a 30 mil guaranteed contract for two years and I see Bell wanting somewhere around the range of 45 mil guaranteed.

Last edited:
I think the packers should make a run a lev bell next year. Rogers is already 35, they are in win now mode. Good get imo

How many times can a team put the franchise tag on a player? That shit is ridiculous the union needs to do a better job with that shit next time they're negotiating the CBA b

Yeah they really need to take another look at that franchise tag option during the next CBA but as far as negotiations, the NFLPA union is by far the worst union out of the NBA, NFL and MLB and its not even close.

Back