Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

http://amp.si.com/nfl/2018/07/11/ma...s-assault-infection?__twitter_impression=true

Lawsuit Accuses Jaguars' Marcell Dareus of Sexual Assault, Giving Woman STD

A Texas woman is accusing Jaguars defensive tackle Marcell Dareus of sexual assault and giving her a sexually transmitted disease, according to a lawsuit filed Friday in Duval County, Florida.

The complaint, filed by the plaintiff who is identified as "Jane Doe," says Dareus and Doe spent the night at a Houston hotel in April. According to court documents, the woman woke up in pain and unable to remember most of the night, before Dareus told her they had a sexual encounter. The two saw each other again in the next two days and had sex both days. The complaint alleges that Dareus did not disclose he had an STD at any point or that he used protection.

Later that week, the woman said she was diagnosed with herpes.

“[The] defendant’s negligence and negligence has caused [the] plaintiff to suffer severe physical and mental injuries, including, but not limited to, past and future medical costs, past and future pharmaceutical costs, past and future physical pain and suffering, past and future mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life," attorneys wrote in the suit.

The woman is seeking damages of more than $15,000.

According to USA Today, no criminal charges have been filed against Dareus in Texas.

WJXT-TV first reported the lawsuit had been filed.

https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs...-lutz/?template=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Lawsuit accuses Jaguars’ Marcell Dareus of sexual assault in Lutz

Jaguars defensive tackle Marcell Dareus is facing two separate lawsuits accusing him of sexual assault, including one from an alleged incident in Lutz in January 2017.

The same week that Alabama's football team played Clemson in Tampa for a national championship, Dareus, who played for the Crimson Tide in college, rented a property called Villa Adriana for the week of the game. The 6,820-square-foot, seven-bedroom mansion goes for $1,250 a night on Airbnb.com.

Dareus was credentialed for the game as part of ESPN's broadcast coverage, posting videos on social media from Raymond James Stadium the day before the game.

The lawsuit, filed by an unnamed plaintiff in Circuit Court in Hillsborough County Circuit, states that she met Dareus at a downtown Tampa club on Jan. 7, two nights before the championship game, and was invited to an afterparty at the mansion rented by Dareus.

The party there had "10-12 strippers" and "30-40 persons in total," including other unnamed NFL players. The party had "alcohol, marijuana and cocaine open and visible" and "offered up to partygoers," according to the lawsuit.

The suit alleges that Dareus "grabbed her breast and attempted to put his hands between her legs," and that she resisted his advances and told him to stop. She had been drinking and "blacked out," but recalled being guided down a hallway to the master bedroom with Dareus behind her. She said she woke up in bed with her clothes disheveled and Dareus unclothed and asleep next to her, and "began to immediately realize that there had been sexual physical acts upon her person."

The suit states that she left the room and got a ride back to her Tampa hotel, was "emotionally distraught" and stayed in her room, flying to Los Angeles on Jan. 9. She initially kept the details of the incident private, "due to embarrassment and self-guilt."

There is no record of criminal charges being filed. Dareus is due in court Aug. 9 for a motion seeking to dismiss the lawsuit against him. He's facing a separate lawsuit from a Texas woman who accused him of having sex with her while she was unconscious and without disclosing to her that he was infected with a sexually transmitted disease.

Dareus, 28 and entering his eighth NFL season, was traded from the Bills to the Jaguars last season. He earned Pro Bowl and All-Pro honors in 2014, when he had 10 sacks, and is now among the NFL's top-paid defensive tackles, thanks to a six-year, $96.5 million contract.

The Jaguars declined to comment to the Florida Times-Union on Wednesday, and the newspaper reported that an e-mail and call to Dareus' agent were not immediately returned.

In an interview with the Talk of Fame Network, Pro Football Hall of Fame executive director Joe Horrigan said Owens will not be mentioned during the gold jacket ceremony on Friday or the induction ceremony on Saturday. It seems that if you showed up in Canton on induction weekend after being on the moon for a year, you wouldn’t know Owens is in the Class of 2018.

“The focus is on the guys who are here,” Horrigan told the Talk of Fame Network.

It seems that the Hall believes that to truly be in its select group, being a five-time All-Pro, finishing second in career receiving yards and second in career receiving touchdowns isn’t enough. You also have to show up and give a speech, or the Hall won’t acknowledge you.

In an interview with the Talk of Fame Network, Pro Football Hall of Fame executive director Joe Horrigan said Owens will not be mentioned during the gold jacket ceremony on Friday or the induction ceremony on Saturday. It seems that if you showed up in Canton on induction weekend after being on the moon for a year, you wouldn’t know Owens is in the Class of 2018.

“The focus is on the guys who are here,” Horrigan told the Talk of Fame Network.

It seems that the Hall believes that to truly be in its select group, being a five-time All-Pro, finishing second in career receiving yards and second in career receiving touchdowns isn’t enough. You also have to show up and give a speech, or the Hall won’t acknowledge you.

That is some soft shit from them. Let him do it his way. They can telecast the speech.

Does anyone from the IC know the whereabouts of that HarlemNY nikka @ w/ the Sunday Ticket??

I'm tryna get put on. lol

You might have to get in contact with Stew.....

I would, but that nikka too busy chasin' white womenz around the world and shit. lol

But a real one came thru and plugged me in tho! I really don't need it b/c I've had RedZone since forever, but that dude Scott Hanson be interrupting games waaayyyy to much for my taste. He don't know when to shut the phuck up and just let the games bounce back & forth w/o sayin' unnecessary shit in his animated ass voice. I be wantin' to slap his glasses off his face.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ow-jr-rape-kidnapping-charges-bail/780159002/

Kellen Winslow II charged with 2003 rape of unconscious 17-year-old

VISTA, Calif. -- Kellen Winslow II, the retired NFL tight end already facing multiple rape and kidnapping charges, was arraigned Thursday on a new charge -- forcibly raping a 17-year-old female who was unconscious at the time.

Winslow, now 34, was 19 at the time of the alleged rape that took place in June 2003 in a San Diego County residence, according to Dan Owens, deputy district attorney in San Diego County.

"California law allows for certain specified sexual offenses to be charged regardless of the time of their commission under certain circumstances," Owens said. "Those circumstances are met in this case. ...

"When there is a rape that occurs and the victim is under the age of 18 years old, there is no statutory time (limit) to when that can be charged. That's exactly what we have here."

Owens declined to provide information when asked if publicity around the previous charges led the alleged victim, now 32, to come forward.

The other felony counts include two counts of rape, two counts of kidnapping with intent to commit rape and one count of forcible sodomy. Winslow pleaded not guilty to all charges Thursday at a preliminary hearing in San Diego County Courthouse.

The other two alleged victims are 58 and 54, and one said she was homeless at the time.
USA TODAY does not release the identities of alleged victims.

Superior Court Judge Harry M. Elias reduced two criminal counts of attempted burglary to misdemeanors, but Winslow could face life in prison on the remaining eight counts. Elias found enough evidence to move forward on those counts.

Bail was set at $2 million. Winslow's attorneys said he would post bail and be released Thursday or Friday.

The next court hearing is set for Aug. 17.

Winslow's mother, Katrina Ramsey, wept outside the courtroom and his father, Hall of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow Sr., looked upbeat as he spoke to friends and family members.

Winslow II remained impassive during the court proceeding and has been held in custody since his June 14 arrest.

During final deliberations, Winslow II's lead attorney, Harvey Steinberg, said he expected the case to go to trial and "this is going to be hotly contested."

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

I would, but that nikka too busy chasin' white womenz around the world and shit. lol

But a real one came thru and plugged me in tho! I really don't need it b/c I've had RedZone since forever, but that dude Scott Hanson be interrupting games waaayyyy to much for my taste. He don't know when to shut the phuck up and just let the games bounce back & forth w/o sayin' unnecessary shit in his animated ass voice. I be wantin' to slap his glasses off his face.

haha. Scott hanson cool imo. He keeps you plugged into whats happening in each game. Its hard to keep track when ur watchin 8 gms at once

He tends to talk less during the 4pm gms tho

haha. Scott hanson cool imo. He keeps you plugged into whats happening in each game. Its hard to keep track when ur watchin 8 gms at once

He tends to talk less during the 4pm gms tho

He WAS cool, but the past couple of seasons he been feelin' himself and got on his Diddy shit. Nikka wanna be all in the videos and talkin' over the track. lol

He USED to have a short and concise explanation of what happened when a game switches over, but now, he wanna keep talking over the game for like 30 seconds (sometimes longer), basically repeating what the in game color commentators just said. On top of that, they sometimes cut to him in studio while games are still on.

Oh yeah, he got an annoying ass voice too!

Chris Hansen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scott Hanson

Back