Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

I'm not really sure how Volk dominating Holloway does anything for him. He already beat dude twice. Sure, this was the most convincing win, but to me this is more confirmation that Volk has Max's number than it is that Volk is the best p4p. Volk could simply be a bad matchup for Max.

I'm not really sure how Volk dominating Holloway does anything for him. He already beat dude twice. Sure, this was the most convincing win, but to me this is more confirmation that Volk has Max's number than it is that Volk is the best p4p. Volk could simply be a bad matchup for Max.
Or be beat the resistance/resilience out of him....coupled with his other wars

That Volkanovski fight was nice

The Izzy fight just wasn't as exciting so the crowed was booing lol but he did he needed to

I fell asleep on the Izzy fight.

I really need people to stop saying he's a better striker than Anderson Silva was. I don't care how complex Izzy's striking supposedly is. AS actually finished opponents.

I don’t think Max knows how to fight aggressive fighters that are shorter than him.

had the reach advantage yet did nothing with it.

utilized outside kicks without setting them up with punches.

It’s like all his fighter aptitude was gone.

I don’t think Max knows how to fight aggressive fighters that are shorter than him.

had the reach advantage yet did nothing with it.

utilized outside kicks without setting them up with punches.

It’s like all his fighter aptitude was gone.

to me it seems like max has been able to utilize his reach earlier in his career he doesn’t know what to do with a guy like Volk.

Izzy is so god damn corny. Call me a hater, but the he actually dropped the frozen like Elsa line twice. He’s worse at shit talk than Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz.

Izzy is so god damn corny. Call me a hater, but the he actually dropped the frozen like Elsa line twice. He’s worse at shit talk than Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz.

I like him as a fighter, but he is a cornball. I think his character or persona or whatever you want to call it would be ok if he dialed it back a few notches.

Back