Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Its amazing Max has never been knocked down before. Dude is in "Fuck Defense" mode all the time. His chin cant be the tough forever.
yea thats pretty amazing.. i was wincing at the thought of him getting caught with some dumb shit at the end of that fight he should have chopped his legs up

at certain point in the last round i think Max was legit tired from or of whipping his ass

at certain point in the last round i think Max was legit tired from or of whipping his ass
giphy.gif

Can y'all remember anyone standing there and taking that kind of whoopin for five solid rounds?

He was in the zone right there..

@toheeb maybe you remember this i really dont have a time line but there was this fight where dude clowned his opponent mercilessly while beating his ass imean he was extra extra..you know what im referring to?

Cody Garbrandt STYLED on Dominick Cruz. One of the best title performances I have ever seen.

Michel Pereira is the king of extra. In his 2nd to last fight, he kept clowning and slapping his opponent

This shit doesn't really impress me to be honest. He outclassed his opponent for sure, but how do you land a million punches and not finish your opponent in a MMA match?

Khalil... he controlled the fight more
Props to Marcin for recovering from the knockdown in the 2nd round and turning up the volume in the 3rd. I am ok with him winning. Close fight though. Roundtree had him hurt, just did not have the killer instinct.

Back