Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Ngannou !!!!!!!

It's been a pretty fucked up year but Jairzinho has most likely forgotten all of 2020 after taking that punch, I guess that's a good thing after all.

Jones moving up to HW to take on Ngannou. I don't see this match-up happen anytime soon but that would be a huge fight.

Woodley needs to retire. I hate seeing these fights where dudes just fight like they aren't losing. Tyron probably lost the first round 10-8 and the second round 10-9. That means from that point on he needed to be be the one out there swinging for the fences. But he was letting the fight come to him. Shit like that is annoying.

Woodley needs to retire. I hate seeing these fights where dudes just fight like they aren't losing. Tyron probably lost the first round 10-8 and the second round 10-9. That means from that point on he needed to be be the one out there swinging for the fences. But he was letting the fight come to him. Shit like that is annoying.
Yea i was in and out of this fight every time i did see woodley was staying out of range or just clinching with a few punches with intent.. he definitely needs to hang it up

Back