Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Beat a solid guy too. Was nervous early, but shook of the jitters and was solid.
Great boxer, better wrestler.... His take down defense will be a force. And he can prolly take anyone down at will...

But yeah... My boy loves to bang... He'll box it up with anybody

I feel for Tony man. He beat all these guys and never really got a title shot and now he’s on a downward trend. I’m glad Oliveria bleached Chandler.

Just pay Jon Jones or cut him so he can go to Bellator and fight heavyweight over there. I'm not normally on Jones side, but I'm 100% on his side about this. Pay the fighters.

Good for Derrick Lewis tho.

But they were going to pay him. The rumors were 10 mil guaranteed. That's much more than anyone has been offered guaranteed. Jon is demanding boxing numbers for MMA. Shit doesn't work like that.

Just read Kkkonor Mkkkgregor was the highest paid athlete smh

Is there are reason you're implying Conor is a racist. I mean I wouldn't put it past him. He is Irish after all, but did he actually do something to earn that label or are you just putting it on him because he's white and successful.

But they were going to pay him. The rumors were 10 mil guaranteed. That's much more than anyone has been offered guaranteed. Jon is demanding boxing numbers for MMA. Shit doesn't work like that.

Is there are reason you're implying Conor is a racist. I mean I wouldn't put it past him. He is Irish after all, but did he actually do something to earn that label or are you just putting it on him because he's white and successful.
He's a white supremacist

He exposed himself during the Mayweather promo

I'm pretty sure that was WWE style promotion.

But Conor has made it clear he has less than questionable character, so this is not a hill I'm even willing to fight on let alone die on.
No benefit of the doubt from me

I have a very low tolerance for white people

No benefit of the doubt from me

I have a very low tolerance for white people

lol That much is clear.

Calling some a racist is and should be a pretty harsh charge. I try not to pass judgement until I have facts. I won't deny that it's probably safer to just consider all whites to be racists unless proven otherwise.

Back