Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

I just found out that Mike Perry grew up in a black neighborhood in Flint, Michigan. That makes so much sense.

lol @ them playing Beyonce's Halo and Perry being like "WTF? This is the wrong song" but then singing it all the way down to the ring.

Last edited:
It's crazy. Those two vs each other is basically the closest the women's division has to a superfight, and it's already been done twice.
Amanda destroys her if they fight again. Cardio played an important role in the first 2 fights and Amanda has greatly improved in that area (as well as her other skills)

Yeah, I agree. I like both, but Nunes is just plain better. It's all good. Nothing wrong with being second best in the world at something.
Keep an eye out for Kayla Harrison (PFL/Invicta). She is fighting cans right now, but there is something there. 2 time Olympic gold medalist in Judo.

Ferguson could be so much better ..smh but yeah he got dragged foreal

I thought Figueirdo won that he was doin most of the giving Moreno did a lot of taking..

Hey guys, couple of years ago I was telling y'all about this kid I used to train with that I was sure would make it one day

Jesse Stirn

He's headlining a card tonight on Cage fury FC 91 tonight

UFC fight pass
Crack streams

Back