Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

love shit like this, we are creatures of pattern and habit you someone all it takes is 2 or 3 familiar looks switch it up and more often than not profit.. maybe not as dramatic but profit especially when you modify what you made your opponent get use to
Check this one out. After the Adesanya vs Costa fight, alot of the narrative was "Why did Costa not pressure him"....

Check this one out. After the Adesanya vs Costa fight, alot of the narrative was "Why did Costa not pressure him"....

I didn't understand the whole "Costa didn't pressure" talk either. I thought I was watching a different fight. I thought it was pretty obvious that he was aggressive. I haven't seen many Costa fights though, so maybe he's even more aggressive than that usually. People got to understand, every gameplan doesn't work against every opponent. Just because Costa could swarm Romero doesn't mean he could do it to Izzy.

Also, it's funny how much real fighting works out like fighting games. The Whitaker setup is pretty much exactly the kinda shit you pull in fighting games.

It's sad being a fan of an athlete that doesn't know when to give it up. Anderson shouldn't have been out there tonight. You can't take away the greatness of his prime, but now he's spent almost as much time getting humiliated in the octagon as he did humiliating others.

Back