Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

What's your opinion on Khamzat Chimaev? The hype train started a couple of fights ago and now after his latest KO win more and more start talking about him as a future great. He still hasn't fought any top level fighters but he does look promising.

Dana knows how to hype fighters:

He's quite confident.

He has been pretty impressive. I thought Meerschaert's bjj would give him some problems, but the dude did not even need to go to the ground. Would still like to see more.

I am Nigerian, so since he is competing in the 2 divisions ruled by Nigerians (Usman and Adesanya), i will be praying for his downfall, lol.

He has been pretty impressive. I thought Meerschaert's bjj would give him some problems, but the dude did not even need to go to the ground. Would still like to see more.

I am Nigerian, so since he is competing in the 2 divisions ruled by Nigerians (Usman and Adesanya), i will be praying for his downfall, lol.

You're Nigerian?? One of my best friends is this crazy Igbo dude who just can't stop talking lol....He's a cool cat.

Regarding Chimaev. Yes, we need to see more of him against better opponents so only time will tell. Now, if he happens to be the real deal, style-wise he could be a problematic matchup for Izzy.

Only saw the main.. and i wasnt high on Woodley because he has looked like trash for a while now.. cant pull the trigger just a bunch of pump faking and nullifying of course i wanted him to knock Covingtons face off but i wasnt confident he needs to retire

Last edited:
Izzy called him a rat or something, and dude said that comment means the end of his championship. lol

Chimaev has confidence and so far he's been able to back it up. Finishing Usman and Adensanya is a pretty tall order though. They are such different fighters. Doing well against one doesn't even mean you'll have a chance against the other.

Usman doesnt move his fucking head so.. there is a greater opportunity there

Yeah, but Usman is bigger and tougher though, so I don't know.

Damn, I want Izzy to win, but whenever I see him talk I get annoyed. He's a jackass. All this time I thought the Costa camp was on some bullshit, but after watching the promo, it seems like Izzy was the one that started it all.

EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigeria-flag-animation.gif

I casually look at the ufc from time to time but I had to tune into this main event and Izzy picked Costa apart like it was nothing.

That went how I expected. Izzy was a bad matchup for Costa stylistically honestly. I'm glad Izzy won because I like him as a fighter.

As a man he's a jackass. Did my eyes deceive me or did he pretend like he was fuckin dude before he disengaged? What kinda gay shit is that?

lol yea he gave that spanish nigga the "2 pump dump" b4 he jumped off lol lol disrespect

Back