Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Is someone claiming that you don't see quick fights in boxing? Has dude never heard of Mike Tyson?
I'm saying the knockout was weak. what a shoulder ? in Boxing there have real quick ko's. but those are against heavy hitters or one punch artists. you can't have a fight where mcgreggor is supposedly in his prime against some washed up figher who lost his last 2 fights. I mean yeah, mcgreggor is their biggest money maker. but they could've billed it up as warm up fight. but nah. Boxing in terms of heavyweights it's weak these days. But fighters ain't really dodging each other like that. some of it is due to promoters etc. Wilder has knockout power, but ain't a boxer. Aj matured as a boxer his last fight. Fury is a boxer. But in Boxing we still waiting for someone like Iron Mike

I'm saying the knockout was weak. what a shoulder ? in Boxing there have real quick ko's. but those are against heavy hitters or one punch artists. you can't have a fight where mcgreggor is supposedly in his prime against some washed up figher who lost his last 2 fights. I mean yeah, mcgreggor is their biggest money maker. but they could've billed it up as warm up fight. but nah. Boxing in terms of heavyweights it's weak these days. But fighters ain't really dodging each other like that. some of it is due to promoters etc. Wilder has knockout power, but ain't a boxer. Aj matured as a boxer his last fight. Fury is a boxer. But in Boxing we still waiting for someone like Iron Mike

Cerrone isnt even a washed up fighter, 1 of his 2 recent losses was from doctor stoppage...but then again I'm speaking to a hardcore boxing fan and in boxing if you arnt undefeated, that means you're washed up. You dont see as many undefeated fighters with high win counts in MMA, because you cant cherry pick your opponents to fluff your record.

Niggas will call UFC cards like this weak, but will be hype af to see Mayweather tap someone on the face for 12 rounds and scream n flex after the decision like he beat the fuck outa them.

Back