Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Wack ass stoppage... it was go in how i figured it to go cant ever count nate out.. I think Masvidal made a huge mistake by letting Nate get out of the first round he could have ended it in the first.. I wanted to see if he was going to pay for that mistake

Even though Diaz is tough as nails I can't really complain about the stoppage, that was a bad cut. I'm still disappointed because even though Masvidal was winning Diaz never gives up and just keeps on coming. The 4th and maybe a 5th round could've been something else.

Speaking of cuts Tyson Fury’s cut v Otto Wallin was worse than that...no stoppage.

EIbaUARWsAAV8JO

Badou Jack went the distance with this nasty cut....no stoppage.

DxVISgqW0AECP33

Last edited:
I can't ay I blame them for the stoppage. But nobody won here.

Diaz ain't wanna lose like that.
Masvidal ain't wanna win like that.
Dana White would have been happier with a long, hard fought bout and a decision
UFC would've made more money off the rematch had the first been a long bout and a decision.

I can't ay I blame them for the stoppage. But nobody won here.

Diaz ain't wanna lose like that.
Masvidal ain't wanna win like that.
Dana White would have been happier with a long, hard fought bout and a decision
UFC would've made more money off the rematch had the first been a long bout and a decision.

Man Diaz got his ass beat. Masvidal won, period. It wasn't the ending anyone wanted, but let's not act like that wasn't a convincing performance.

lol @ Derrick Lewis though. I seen his press interview after the event. He kept referring to his opponent as "that bootyhole dude." WTF? And they asked him about his political comment in the octagon and whether he wanted to run for office. He was like "Yeah, I might. I gotta start with Governor first. But then when I'm old enough it'll be time to get 100% black man in the office." Someone asked what he meant, and he said "You know Obama was watered down. He was a mixed breed. We need a full ninja in there."

Been watching alot of Colby Covington fights lately. For all the talk, i had missed a lot of his fights. Dude is the real deal. The more of Colby Covington's fights i watch, the more i think he beats Usman.

I really hope i am wrong, i will be rooting for my Nigerian brother to win.

Been watching alot of Colby Covington fights lately. For all the talk, i had missed a lot of his fights. Dude is the real deal. The more of Colby Covington's fights i watch, the more i think he beats Usman.

I really hope i am wrong, i will be rooting for my Nigerian brother to win.

I hope Usman wins too, but I don't really know how good he is yet. He beat Woodley and that should be a big feather in his cap. The problem is Woodley just didn't seem right that fight.

Back