Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Cormier was looking flabby and sick. Time for him to retire

When did Cormier NOT look flabby? DC was most likely born flabby.

Anyways, I think Cormier looked very good. It loooked like he could've finished Stipe as early as in the first round. Landed big shots picked up Stipe and slammed him on the mat - that was a dominant round for Cormier. I think Cormier got comfortable standing with Stipe, he should've wrestled more. Props to Stipe who turned the fight around.

When did Cormier NOT look flabby? DC was most likely born flabby.

Anyways, I think Cormier looked very good. It loooked like he could've finished Stipe as early as in the first round. Landed big shots picked up Stipe and slammed him on the mat - that was a dominant round for Cormier. I think Cormier got comfortable standing with Stipe, he should've wrestled more. Props to Stipe who turned the fight around.

Stipe's chin was on god level. I've seen cats go to sleep from some of the blows DC hit him with.

God damn he broke the guillotine saw Poirier take that breather and tapped him he is a monster his grip strength is stupid
Looking at the Lightweight top 10, not sure i see anyone that can beat this dude. Tony allows himself to get taken down easily bcos he thinks his BJJ can get him out of trouble. Dont think that will work against Khabib. I hope i am wrong.

Maybe Gaethje fucks him up before wrestling comes into play, but i doubt that.

Looking at the Lightweight top 10, not sure i see anyone that can beat this dude. Tony allows himself to get taken down easily bcos he thinks his BJJ can get him out of trouble. Dont think that will work against Khabib. I hope i am wrong.

Yea i dont think no one seeing him in that division

Yea i dont think no one seeing him in that division
Just noticed Gregor Gillespie (13-0) is ranked number 10. Now he might actually have a really good shot. Has great wrestling and i think his striking is better than Khabib. Unfortunately, that mfer fights like once a year.

Just noticed Gregor Gillespie (13-0) is ranked number 10. Now he might actually have a really good shot. Has great wrestling and i think his striking is better than Khabib. Unfortunately, that mfer fights like once a year.

Ranked 10 got a few fights to reach title shot
That division is solid but i think no one can match him in wrestling in 155

Tony all world talent but fight down to the level of a toughman.. Khabib has decent defense but his defense is his wrestling and fear of it... He definitely has the talent if he fights at range but I'm not betting against khabib

Back